Ch -90 Fight

Lu Xi looked at them with her peripheral vision, she didn't said anything and didn't do anything but just sat on the sofa and watched their actions.

"What are we going to do? Are we going to die? We were so close to death before and it was so hard for us be alive. 'He' saved us in that Nick of time otherwise we all were dead but now we are definitely going to die. Maybe now even 'he' won't be able to save us from these hundreds of zombies".

One girl from the team said this with a very fearful expression as if she was standing in front of zombies and facing death.

Other people were also not much better but they still made themselves ready for the upcoming fight with zombies, with death.

Soon their fear came and zombies reached to their door.

" Hwaa.. hwaa.. roar.. sounds were coming from the door and it felt like all the zombies from the city came here but how could it be possible. Zombies here were not even 1 percent of the real zombies of the whole city.

But it was enough for them to be scared.

They were carrying weapons to defend themselves, they were carrying iron rods in their hands but there was also a long daggers hanging from their waist on everyone.

They decided to open the door and attached to those zombies but Lu Xi was still sitting there in the same position as before as if she didn't know about the danger.

Zhao Yan and the others also saw 'him' and actually wanted to tell 'him' to be ready for the fight with those zombies but at last nor he nor others said anything to 'him' after thinking about something.

Zhao Yan as the captain of the team opened the door and at the same time struck a powerful attack with the iron rod at the oncoming zombie at the head and then a released a fire attack at the other zombie, and then behind him, other people also came and started fighting with those zombies.

Lu Xi was still sitting their with her chin in her hand and looking at them fighting with those zombies. She saw how those zombies tried to attach them but fought back by those people.

It became half an hour for the fight ongoing and so many zombies were died but still they kept coming to attack them and Zhao Yan and others also became tired and injured.

Soon their situation became embarrassing but those zombies were not stopping.

After seeing that time was almost enough, Lu Xi stood up went to the door, she stood there and soon zombies started falling and then fading. At first, Zhao Yan and others didn't notice this situation but when they realised that the burden on them seems less they realised that there are not more than ten zombies whom they were fighting and others were not there as if they were never there but how could it be possible.