Ch-28 New Power

Next day is the reason for her coming her in country Y, her birthday, which she wanted to celebrate here. She ate some food and also packed some food to store in the space. Maybe by now it has become her habit to store something in the space.

Next day, when Lu Xi was still sleeping, she didn't realise anything whatever happening to her, but she doesn't know but golden bead in her mind was merging a little more in her blood and body, and now it becomes more than before her part of body.

Her skin became more white and supple and her height also increased 1 inch more and now it was 1'7 mtr, the most obvious change was her hairs which turned from black to silver, and she was still sleeping, looking like a sleeping beauty and she doesn't know any her body changes.

She didn't woke up at her biological timing, but who knows whether she was sleeping or was unconscious, but when she opened her eyes, it was 11a.m. She couldn't believe she slept so late today at her birthday, she left her bed, and released her consciousness to check around, she realised that now her consciousness can cover more area than before, before it can cover maybe only 5 km, but now it can directly cover 10 km. She was so excited by this discovery.

But she also realised another thing, when she checked her body through consciousness, she found another kind of energy in her body, she couldn't find out what kind of power is this and how to use it.

After some deliberation she still couldn't find out about this power, so she ignored it for some time, since it's her birthday today so she decided to enjoy it fully, but she doesn't know about her body changes. So as soon as she went in front of a mirror, she really got a big shock. Her hair was short, so she didn't saw it untill now but now in front of a mirror, when she saw herself, she couldn't imagine that it's her. Her skin was white as snow and glowing healthy, in her eu'yes there is some golden shadow which is not so obvious but with focus, one can still see it. And her hairs , she thought to herself ' what happened to my hair, why did it change from black to this silver colour and how, before she couldn't find her new power and now this amazing look' Her look before was already amazing but now may be no one escape her charm no matter man or woman.