Ch-46 Solving Zombies

When Lu Xi reached to 6th floor, she released her consciousness to look, she saw zombies here in some houses.

Soon Lu Xi saw 2 places, they were locked inside of these houses. But everybody else was hiding in their houses and no body came out no matter what.

Since the door was locked, first Lu Xi had to open the door lock but she didn't know what to do to open the door.

Then Lu Xu released her consciousness once again to 'see' but suddenly a thought came to her mind, if she can 'see' inside the house without opening the door, can she use her power to kill these zombie without going inside.

She got her answer soon when her consciousness thought filled with killing intent touched those zombie heads inside the house, it directly attacked them, they suddenly fell down automatically and died.

That was so easy for Lu Xi that she couldn't believe if those zombie inside the house are dead, she checked once again and checked their heads, she saw crystal core in their heads which she caught with her consciousness directly in the space.

This process was so easy and short, without going through fight with zombies, just her consciousness power is enough to kill these zombies and can collect crystal core.

In the same way, she killed other zombies residing in other house on the same floor, their were 3 zombies with 2 dead bodies, right now she just killed those zombies and collected their crystal core and went further.

Lu Xi released her consciousness and checked her surroundings, she saw some people who were hiding inside the house and also saw some zombies, she killed all the zombies through her consciousness power and like that she killed more than 10 zombies in a single floor.

Like that, she killed zombies untill the 9th floor, when zombies were blocked inside the house, Lu Xi killed them with her consciousness power and when they were outside the houses, she killed with her rod. Rod became damaged bathed with zombies blood and brain. It looked very dirty Lu Xi felt to throw up her food but managed somehow.

It didn't take much effort for Lu Xi to kill all these zombies with her power but consumed her psychological defense because it was really thrilling and also very dirty that Lu Xi really couldn't stand it by mentally.

When she was killing zombies, some people saw her, maybe they were all scared and afraid of facing these zombies so no one showed up but they saw how she killed zombies but only on the surface what she killed outside of the houses but no one knew that she also killed zombies inside the houses without going inside. But they were all scared of these zombies so no one came up to help but they don't know this is the best time to face their fear and control the situation because after this, the situation will only become more dangerous and zombies become more powerful, so if those people don't become powerful themselvesm no one can save them later except themselves.