Ch-20 Space

After looking at the room for a while she came out of the house. There was another building not so big some distance away, Lu Xi went to see it but couldn't open it, but she found that her box which was disappeared from the tent was here in this. It means this is a storage room where she can store her things.

    Lu Xi became happy after finding these things. Then she also saw another building without any door but 2 windows. she couldn't find out what it was for so she had to give up for now.

   Just then she heard some sounds from outside, it seems someone was calling her, she immediately thought 'go out' and she was instantly in the tent. She opened the tent and came out asked what happened. That person said that Tour organization person has come to pick up that girl and she is going to go now, then she went with him to group people to say goodbye.

   After some time when all the related people gone, it was noon, but there was still much time to go further, so everyone decided to continue to go on. Everyone quickly packed there things, tent and went forward.

    Next the adventure journey was good and everyone enjoyed it, but Lu Xi couldn't focus on it now, she was thinking about that space, she still couldn't imagine if what she saw was real or just a dream, and that cave, what about that cave, she saw some places in the space but nothing was like that cave.

    In the evening, everyone decided to make a camp to a safe place, they made a meal and everyone enjoyed it together, at night, everyone went to their own tents to sleep, Lu Xi can't sleep, she was still thinking about that place, she said to herself, 'go in' and then she immediately disappeared from there and appeared in front of that building once again. To confirm once again, she said ' go out' and then appeared in the tent, just like that, she tried it 4 or 5 times till she felt it's all real. She checked once again that building but there was still no door, no other person, just 2 windows, and out of windows 2 screen respectively. But they were not on don't know why.

    Since she still couldn't figure it out she gave up on this for now and looked for other things. Then she suddenly remembered that cave which disappeared from that place, there was still layout of that cave but she knew the real cave was missing so she started looking for it. Then she immediately disappeared from there and reappeared in one place