Ch-44 Lu Xi came out

After some time, Lu Xi came out of her horror and became less afraid, she knows, this situation is not something which can be overcome by hiding and scared.

Lu Xi opened the tv to watch the news if there is any new update about what to do, soon she saw what she wanted to see, on tv, a reporter was reporting about the bravery of police and military forces, how they killed many zombies and also the most important thing was, they also informed people about powers, about people who suddenly became power users of different kinds. Researchers are testing about this more and trying to understand it.

"How to awaken powers, how to develop powers, how many types of there are, these are all things that people don't know, maybe no one knows but with time and effort can be found.

There was also news about rescue, organization requests to people to stay at home and don't go out, forces will come soon to rescue them and try to eliminate zombies if you can, because now it's very important for people to come out to kill zombies if people want to survive.

Organization also builds some bases but they are not complete, but these bases are enough to protect people and give them some shelter."

Maybe organization knows about this situation earlier, may be when the first zombie appeared, that's why they started to prepare for the worst, and started to build up the bases and prepared manymaterials but ordinary people don't know about it and they didn't prepared enough.

This situation where people knows about power users inspired Lu Xi very much, now she can also use show her powers openly without being different and people won't notice her abnormality, afterall her powers came much more earlier than this apocalypse.

She knows that her powers and these power user powers abilities are different, she doesn't know the difference too much right now but she had a feeling, a institution, something is different of her from other people.

She then remembered those arms and ammunition and decided to take a look if there she can find something for using right now. She entered the space and went to warehouse where she kept those materials, she was looking in them one by one. There were many guns, pistols, bombs, don't know what those people were doing when they bought these many things but Lu Xi became cheaper.

After looking for some time, she also found some knife, cross bows, swords, rods. Lu Xi chose a 2 meter rod for practice for now, after choosing her weapon she came out of space and then decided her next plan. She then ate her breakfast, then changed her clothes and wears black sport suit, wears a cap on her head, and take a rod and came out of her house.