Ch-89 Zombies Came

Lu Xi collected things he gave to her without saying anything because to her, things are not important but sincerity is more important. She saw that when Zhao Yan was giving those things to her, other people were looking at those things but still didn't said anything.

After giving some of the things to her as a thank you, Zhao Yan also took out some things and distributed it between team members to eat and replenish some energy.

While eating, he looked at Lu Xi and saw that she was also eating and then looked at other people then suddenly remembered that he didn't introduced other people to her.

He hurriedly swallowed the food in his mouth and then said " I am sorry, we were in a hurry before, we forgot to introduce each other".

Ofcourse, other people know each other only Lu Xi don't. So it was mainly for Lu Xi. After saying that he looked at Lu Xi and pointed his finger at one man and said

"His name is Mu Zitang. We all live in a same building and been friends for many years since we were in the orphanage. After coming out of it, we searched for job and lice in the same building, we are just like brothers".

After introducing Mu Zitang, he pointed at other person and just about to say something when Lu Xi interrupted him without any emotion or hesitation.

"We don't have much time, finish your food quickly and get ready to fight. Zombies are coming in this way and they are not far away, it won't be long when they will reach here".

While saying these words, there wasn't any fear in her voice as if those zombies coming here has nothing to do with her.

But after hearing her words, other people became so much scared that they couldn't even say a word. After so much struggle and fighting with zombies, they finally got to this safe place and in just a few minute, those zombies came here.

Lu Xi didn't give them much time to delve into this but told them in clear voice without any emotion "finish your food quickly".

But how could they not be afraid of soon to come zombies and eat peacefully. Lu Xi didn't paid attention to them but ate her food slowly without any fear and at the same time released her consciousness outside to eye on those zombies. With their speed, they will come to their place in about 15 to 20 minutes.

Lu Xi finished her food and drink but other people couldn't even eat half of their food because of fear and soon their fear came true when they heard abnormal sounds of zombies.