Ch-122: Destination

When the time came, everyone got ready and took trucks and cars to leave for the military base. Lu Xi drove her own car alone without any trouble. As soon as she sat in her car and closed the car door, she entered the space and due to black screen on the car window, no one found her missing.

   She was really feeling troublesome while working with other people. She has to be cautious when entering the space and when she was alone, it was her wish to do whatever she wanted and she could easily enter and exit her own space freely as she wanted. As soon as she entered the space, she went to her bedroom in her villa and took off her contact lenses, only she knows how she felt it for so long, don't know why but she was feeling very irritating in her eyes. After she took off her contact lenses, she looked in the mirror, it was still the same. Her eyes color didn't change and it was still golden color.

    No matter how she says and wishes to change her eye color back to normal black. But she can't change the fact that right now her golden color iris looking so beautiful and mesmerizing, it looks some kind of holy feeling.

   Suddenly she remembered that she didn't have much time to waste and then she immediately wore her goggles and came out from the space. Thankfully no one noticed that she was missing and soon everyone got on the road and Lu Xi was also one of them.

    5 k.m. was actually not that far and with vehicles, soon they reached a place in about half an hour. It took them so much time because that road was now damaged due to various reasons.

   In front of them was a huge iron door which was tightly closed right now. Captain Su was in a very tense mood because he noticed that the situation here is very bad. He and all the other soldiers heared many different sounds of many different zombies, there was a constant roars of zombies coming from the inside of that huge closed iron gate.

   Lu Xi was not much different from before coming here because first, she already knew that there would be many and many zombies here and secondly, she believes in her ability and her powers. But her face was very dignified and serious right now because just now she released her consciousness power to check the situation inside and she was really shocked.

    Because there are atleast one thousand zombies present here. Maybe it's the first time she is going to face so many zombies altogether.