Ch-118 Wierd Sound

Lu Xi was filling her car tank with petrol and some people were looking in her direction. Some were more direct and looked at her straightly. May be they want to see if Lu Xi will take some extra fuel in her space. Some were just curious about her ability to take things out of thin air and put up any thing in her space to carry anywhere without anyone knowing.

   Some were even thinking more deeply about Lu Xi. 'She was alone without any team or companion, soldiers can protect her right now when they are here but after everyone will reach base D, they will be all alone without any protection, then no one will be able to protect her.'

   Many people and many thoughts.

   Lu Xi frowned a little by their actions. She knew why those people were looking at her and she also knows that they can't harm her but there undisguised eyes told her that trouble is waiting for her.

   Lu Xi brows loosened and she took a breath. She looked at them calmly one by one without anyone noticing and thought to herself 'No matter what happen in the future, she will accompany them to the end, anyways, it won't be me who will loose.'

   After filling her car tank, she didn't take any extra petrol to carry in her space because she knows there are many people who are eyeing her and also many people are waiting in line to fill up their vehicles fuel.

   After filling her tank, she was in a good mood and moved her car so that other people can get a chance to fill their tanks with fuel.

   She was driving her car towards the military trucks when suddenly she stopped her car and looked towards to opposite building of petrol pump.

   She felt she heard some sounds, and a very wierd sound. She looked towards other people and found that they were looking normal. Then she looked towards soldiers if they heard the sound but they were also normal and were discussing something together.

   Her brows furrowed and looked towards that building once again and released her consciousness power and tried to observe the building.

   She 'saw' some people were there in that building but those wierd sound wasn't from them. Just when she was thinking of looking more, a soldier came to her "Mr. LU, Captain wants to talk to you about something, he is waiting for you" After saying this, he didn't have Lu Xi a chance to refuse, he stood there as if waiting for her to go there. Lu Xi breathed a sigh 'it seems he will not go untill I won't talk to his captain.

   Lu Xi also agreed easily because she knows that captain Su won't look for her if there is nothing serious. And thinking like this, she drove her car towards captain Su.