Ch-99 Orange Rain

In the cave...

    Lord was meditating on his futon when a some people came outside his cave. They bend down a little to show their respect to the Lord. They were looking very excited and they couldn't wait to told Lord this big news.

   They knew that the Lord must be meditating inside, so one man shouted his name very quietly "My Lord... My Lord..."

   Lord realised their presence when he shouted quietly his name for the first time, but he couldn't just break his meditation halfway, so he took a little time when he called for the second time.

   When he called for the second time, Lord already opened his eyes which were crystal clear, he opened his mouth and said in his clear voice "What happened?"

   The person outside couldn't wait to say it so he quickly said "My Lord, it's coming, we all felt it and found that it's coming soon, maybe it has already been released."

   After hearing him say this, The Lord was really surprised for a while but soon came out because he and other people outside always knew that this day will come sooner or later. He said "Ok, I understood" after that he thought about something and muttered to himself 'now no one knows what will happen to the world when this world is going to change now. Who knows how many more people are going to die because of this upcoming rain. I hope you can become stronger soon to take care of this world, to heal this world.'

     When he was thinking this, he was thinking about Lu Xi in his mind.

   He came to his senses soon and said to the outside people "Okay, you guys go down.... and try to save as many as you can but don't interfere too much and don't show your presence to others.

   This Orange rain is from the heaven's gift to this world but it is those people luck to enjoy it. It is those people blessing and their curse too. It will make them powerful but to their enemy too.

   After saying this, he told everyone to go and once again entered his meditation.

    Lu Xi....

   After killing all those zombies, Lu Xi collected their crystal cores and stored them in her space, anyways, she doesn't actually needs to use crystal cores to enhance and upgrade her powers, but by killing any thing that have energy, that energy will automatically transfer to Lu Xi just when Lu Xi killed them.

   Lu Xi took out her car from the space and sat on the driving seat and then, without delay, she drove her car away. Anyways, she now knows her destination, that is Base D in city D. She heard about base D in these days when she was traveling by other people. Even though she didn't go to them for any information, she still heard them from a little distance, so she decided to go there. But she doesn't wanted to just reach there, but also wanted to travel around before reaching base D, anyways, she is not afraid of anyone with her fighting powers.

   She was driving the car when she felt some changes in the environment...