Ch-17 Cave

Lu Xi didn't go with the group back to the camp because she noticed something strange there. That snake was not a coincidence but it was it's place and there are also more snakes there. Lu Xi immediately released her consciousness to survey the place and she actually found something. It was a cave covered with lush vines around and it's door was closed with a big rock.

She swept her consciousness inside to cave to look inside when Mo Jin came to call her back. Lu Xi didn't dare to do anything more and went back with her. She told her that that girl is fine now. On the way, Mo Jin asked her if there was something bothering 'him' and she was so scared by that incident. Like that, she tried to touch Lu Xi's hand but she avoided it.

When they reached the camp, she was told that they are going to rest for 1 day, when they can arrange that girl to go back because she don't want to stay here any more, she was so scared when she was about to die and now she just want to go home.

Everyone can only agree, because guide can't leave that girl alone here and go on, they all have to wait for 1 day. But if others want to play around here, they can. So everyone dispersed and made a group to do something. Lu Xi also joined them in this event, and proposed to catch a wild hare.

Everyone agreed, some other people also wanted to go with her but Lu Xi refused. After all, she wants to check that cave, she can't told them about this right!

Soon, everyone goes to do their respective tasks while Lu Xi also goes to catch a hare, but in reality, to see the cave.