Ch-55 Reached Home

After taking all these things, she came to food area and here she again started collecting food materials just like before, 60%.

After this area, she directly went in search for a warehouse of the mall, she released her consciousness and soon found the location underground. She goes there directly, there are no people and also no zombies.

When she reached the door it was locked, she tried to open it but it didn't work. Then she pushed it a little too hard and then the door opened with 'boom' sound, because after pushing the door hardly, it directly came to the floor.

She entered the warehouse by stepping on that door and after entering that warehouse she saw it filled with so much materials. There was almost everything here regarding the mall, this time she didn't left anything behind but collected everything and anything in her space.

After coming out of the warehouse, she left the mall from back door hole with the same trick, by transforming into a bird. This time when she left the mall she went directly to her home, because after doing all these things she just wanted to have a good bath and good sleep.

She got ready to go home but this time she didn't transformed into another form but by her own. She picked up her knife and walked in the direction of her house, afterall she wanted to practice her hands too and not just on her powers and ability.

As soon as she went 200 meter ahead, she found zombies around, she raised her knife and started her war. She couldn't kill all zombies just by relying on her body strength so she also used her consciousness power to eliminate some zombies too. This way she killed zombies untill she reached her home but in midway she saw something which gave her a idea but there is still time for that, and she didn't get close to others so others didn't found her.

When she reached home, she went for a bath, she killed so many zombies but there was not a single drop of zombie's blood on her clothes, it was completely clean but she still bathed so thoroughly and changed her clothes and then went straight away to her bedroom to sleep because she have to do something important the next day.