Ch-80 Killing Mode Start

After having a full meal, she cleaned up the dishes after some time of rest, and then went to the bedroom for sleep.

   After waking up, she fresh up and then went outside the space. She found some zombies in the periphery of the community of her house, she decided to take out her anger on them. After waking up she felt much better but still there was a little irritation in her mind and she needs to take it out somewhere, what else can be more good than these zombies.

   She changed her dress and wore full sleeves jacket and after getting fully prepared she went out taking her long knife. She now can kill almost fifty zombies altogether but she didn't practice her body well so now she wants to kill zombies by her strength.

   After coming out, many people saw her going out from their houses but no one came out. But one woman still came out to Lu Xi and said that she wants to buy something to eat from her, since she always goes out she must have something to eat in her house and she wants to pay at the same time with cash. But she forget that in this emd world, where can anybody use cash or money to exchange something to eat, maybe she knows but still purposely asked for it, maybe with a thinking of trying.

   Lu Xi looked at her and and went away by ignoring her. People inside the houses saw this situation and no one came out, they were still thinking that if that woman would be successful they could follow her way to get some materials but she eventually failed and they also became disappointed with that woman.

   They tried to open her door lock secretly before but it all failed so they dropped this plan and forget it. Lu Xi knows about this, so she already filled everything important from the house into the space to the villa and now the outside house is just a empty shell so she is really not worried.

   Lu Xi didn't pay any attention to them and walk down to the building and started her killing machine mode. zombies came and lost their life together with their crystal cores. She was killing zombies just outside the building and at this time some people were outside, so they also noticed her actions and they all become frightened. It's good that she didn't used her powers to kill zombies this time and only manually killed them otherwise the situation would be surely different.