Ch-43 Emerging Power Users

Soon Su Yong was surrounded by those teammates, but he also knew nothing about it.

"I don't know about what happened, just when that zombie came to me and wanted to attack me, that fire broke out on its own and killed zombies." Su Yong told everyone truthfully everything he could say.

Those teammates felt some some sorry and also some expectations. Sorry because they don't exactly know how to bring out the power from themselves and expectations because maybe they can also do this and one day they can also become amazing power.

It gave them some boost and raised their morality, they also told this amazing news to the government and organisations, afterall it's a good thing for them.

But when they contacted the organisation, they were a little late. Because when they contacted the organisation, they told them that they had already informed about Su Yong strange fire power to research institute and they also told that there were also some people who also awakened some powers and now they are doing some tests to know something more about these powers or how to awaken the powers.

Everyone became happy and excited by knowing this, this is just fantastic news for almost everybody, it's really good and helpful to kill zombies, in a very cool and dashing way.

Just when they were talking about these things, Zhang Yao, a military force member, felt something as if something is coming out of his body and then suddenly a vinw broke out of his hands, he became a little scared and also a little excited, his other teammates were also started and then became excited when Zhang Yao started to command it and play with it.

That vine, with Zhang Yao's command, became large and small. And then again two more people somehow awakened powers, one with water and another one with fire again.

After some rest, they came out from that house and started working, means started killing zombies.

But then they saw something which made them surprised, there they saw some people, in which there were two people who were also using abilities, one was earth ability and the other one was fire ability. This situation clearly told them that there may be other ordinary people too who can become ability users, which is undoubtedly a good news for the nation, for the world.

They couldn't control themselves and tried to contact their superior and told them about this situation, they also became somewhat happy because it suddenly gave them some new light of life and new path to go on.