Ch-115 Suspicious

Lu Xi opened the car door and put her legs to step outside but she saw people shocked expressions when they saw her wearing goggles in this early morning. She closed the door again and got frustrated about herself, she also felt that she will be as shocked as them if she saw someone wearing goggles in the early morning, that will be very suspicious.

   She entered the space once again and people outside after getting shocked became confused about why did she closed the car door after opening it, they were thinking about going to her to ask the situation and soldiers were also thinking it but they still didn't go to her to give her enough respect and privacy.

   Here, in the space, Lu Xi went straight to her bedroom in the villa and looked herself in the mirror and thinking about the solution for this eye colour. Then suddenly she thought of something, maybe these eye colours can be changed if she tried it, after thinking like this, she put her concentration on her eyes with the thought of changing the colour, but still after sometime, nothing worked and they were still the same.

   She then gave up and decided to use contact lenses to show them for a while and then she will take it off and wear goggles, that way no can suspect that anything is wrong.

   After thinking like this, she thought about contact lenses and she knew that she don't have any contact lenses, so she directly teleported to buying and selling building, there she looked for a black coloured contact lenses in the building window. Soon, she found it, she looked at the price and she saw that it was 10 points. It was not much expensive for her now since she already has hundreds of crystal cores and 1 crystal core means 50 points.

   She bought one set and wears it hurriedly, she felt very uncomfortable but she knew that for now she have to bear with it for a while.

   After wearing black contact lenses, she took off her goggles and put it back in the space and soon came out. She looked at the time and found that it took her not much than 5 minutes.

   She opened the car door once again and this time without goggles and stepped out from the car. Other people and military soldiers also saw her coming out and saw that she was not wearing goggles this time, they didn't said anything but LU Xi still saw some questioning eyes between them.

   She shrugged her shoulders and said "that.. actually I just slept last night in the car like that so it took a while for me to come out after changing."

   She was clearly telling them that she slept while wearing goggles in the car and without paying attention she opened the car door before.

   And people also understood her hidden meaning and didn't paid any more attention to this matter.