Chapter 1

For those readers who don't know;

Zhu Fu Jingguang: Morofushi Hiromitsu

Jiang Gu Ling: Amuro Tooru

Zhu Xingda/Ley: Akai Shuiichi

Qin Jiu: Gin

...

Night.

The lights in the hotel were brilliant, illuminating every corner of the huge venue very brightly.

People coming and going wore gorgeous dresses and chatted with the people around them. They had smiles on their faces and seemed to be enjoying themselves.

There was food on the dining table. As expected of a chef of a five-star restaurant, every dish seemed to whet the appetite. Unfortunately, no one noticed them at the banquet.

[Keep an eye on the mission objective, if the mission fails, you don’t have to live to see me. ]

The familiar cold voice came from the earphones, Ren Haneda reluctantly moved her eyes away from the food.

Haneda Ren was a little helpless.

He was sent here just after finishing a mission in the afternoon, and he hasn't eaten yet.

And tonight is not his task, he is at best an assistant.

Even so, Haneda Ren still followed his personality and said coldly: "Yes."

Recently, his boss, Qin Jiu, has always been in a bad mood, and even came to monitor such small tasks in person. Moreover, as Qin Jiu's subordinate, he naturally couldn't go against his personality and reject the other party.

Compared to him, a bastard, another member of the venue is the protagonist of this mission.

Haneda Ren scanned around, but didn't see the winery member she just met.

[System, have you seen my partner? 】

【Let me see. 】

After being reminded by the system, Haneda Ren saw the other party.

The man was standing in an unobtrusive corner, talking with a man in a suit, and looking around without trying.

Seeing that the other party was busy, Haneda Ren also looked away.

Sure enough, the people in the organization are so attentive to the task, and when he is not paying attention, he has already communicated with the task target.

It looks like the task will be completed soon.

[System, check the death rate. 】

[The mortality rate for this mission is 30%. 】

Hearing what the system said, Ren Haneda suddenly lost her motivation.

After all, only a 50% mortality rate means danger, giving him a chance of death.

Haneda Ren sighed, a little sad.

Is it still possible for him to die?

Ren Haneda is a cannon fodder. To be precise, he acts as cannon fodder in every world.

Playing cannon fodder is relatively simple. You only need to play a few times, and then you can get a box lunch. Ren Haneda has done this task countless times.

The mission this time is also the same, as long as he plays the role of a member of the winery, he will die inconspicuously, because his appearance in the original book is just a sentence from Gin, just to highlight the character of the other party, even when he I didn't even write clearly.