Chapter 58

In the end, Gin hesitated for a moment, and chose the plan that was most unfavorable to him.

"All you lack is yourself."

He said this, looking at Haneda Ren's eyes darkened, paying attention to the other's expression, knowing that he did not fully understand what he meant.

Inexplicably relieved.

Haneda Ren: "Sir, I..."

Qin Jiu said: "If you don't understand, forget it, don't force it."

"You just have to know what you're doing, and maybe one day you'll understand what it means."

At that time, maybe I will not be so important in the heart of the other party.

But even so, Gin still looks forward to each other's growth.

He also wanted to know what the real Haneda Ren needed.

Thinking of this, Gin saw obvious confusion in Haneda Ren's eyes.

He asked: "Why do you have such doubts? What happened today when I went out with Bourbon?"

Ren Haneda paused when she heard the other party's question.

He always felt that facing the question of gin, if he told the truth, there would be very bad results.

"I just heard a few chatters from other people, and I was a little confused."

"But sure enough, in the eyes of Mr., I am indeed missing something, isn't it?"

Qin Jiu looked at him, but didn't say anything for a long time.

Haneda Ren knew that this was the other party's default meaning, seeing this, he was a little frustrated.

Sure enough?

Moreover, Mr. Gin knew about this matter, even Matsuda Jinpei, who had just met a few times, could see it.

Thinking of this, Haneda Ren felt bad.

Just when he was lost in thought, Gin next to him suddenly spoke.

"After thinking so much, it's better to think about the mission. Today's incident can be regarded as a warning to you. You should consider your own position when doing things in the future."

Before Haneda Ren could fully understand what the other person said, she saw that the man had already turned around, as if he was about to leave.

"The next time I see you, I hope you're ready."

After saying this, Gin quickly disappeared from sight.

Haneda Ren looked at the back of the other party, and after thinking for a long time, he still couldn't figure out the meaning of Gin Jiu's words. Looking at the time on the phone, he sighed, and finally gave up the answer to this question.

He turned his head, wanting to sleep for a while, and think about the answer when his head is clear.

In the end, he saw his own bed in a blink of an eye, and was taken aback for a moment.

Strange, was his bed so tidy just now?

Ren Haneda clearly remembered that when the gin came over just now, he was still lying on the bed, and after getting up, he didn't have time to make his own bed.

Thinking about it carefully, the only time he was absent in this room was when he was called by the owner just now, and there should be gin in his room at that time.

Thinking of this, Haneda Ren's body froze, thinking of a terrible answer.

So it couldn't be that Gin helped him tidy up just now, right?