Chapter 59

Fugu Zero had a dream.

He dreamed about things from his childhood.

All the scenes in the dream seemed to become clear, not as blurred as he saw in his memories.

His hand was dragged away by the person in front, the back of the person looked so familiar, it was Zhu Fu Jingguang, his good friend.

He was a little confused, "Hiro, where are we going?"

Hearing this sentence, the other party looked back at him with dissatisfaction on his face: "Zero, you won't forget that Masuyama-san invited us to visit his house today, right?"

Jiang Gu Ling's face was a little confused, "Is there... such a thing?"

How could he have no impression at all.

Seeing him like this, Jing Guang looked helpless.

"Really, don't forget that we are going to her birthday party, otherwise it would be too rude."

Although he didn't understand what was going on, Fugu Zero nodded.

"I remember."

But there was still a hint of doubt in his eyes.

He thinks he has a good memory, he can remember things from a long time ago, and he can even recall the scene of meeting Jing Guang for the first time.

But this memory never appeared in his mind.

To be precise, there are, but they are very vague.

However, when all this became clear in the dream, Jiang Gu Ling didn't feel that it was very inconsistent, and even had a familiar feeling.

He knew it was his memory.

As for why he didn't remember it at first, but now he can clearly recall it, I'm afraid all of this has something to do with this dream.

"Hiro, you mean the Masuyama family?"

Jing Guang nodded, "Did you forget that there is a classmate in our class named Mausan Xinyue?"

Jiang Guling frowned, this surname made him easily think of another person.

"What kind of person is she?"

Hearing this question, Jing Guang froze for a moment, propped his chin and recalled: "A very proud young lady, she feels that she is not the same as us."

"Really?" Jiang Gu Ling said, feeling a little disappointed in his heart.

He thought of another person surnamed Masuyama, who was actually not from the same group as them.

The current Xiao Jingguang didn't understand the feelings of his friend, he pulled the other party and walked to Masuyama's house very quickly.

Just standing at the door, I couldn't help but marvel at such a mansion.

"Zreo, although we all know that Masuyama-san's family is very rich, we didn't expect it to reach this level."

It is not the first time Jiang Gu Ling has come, so naturally he will not be amazed, but he was still young at that time. In fact, I was also shocked by the mansion in front of me.

An ordinary birthday party, basically all the students in the class were invited.

Some of the younger students had already learned how to read words and expressions, and they all circled around Masuyama Xinyue and talked to her.

And the people surrounded in the middle are like a proud white swan, enjoying the feeling of being surrounded by everyone.

Both Jiang Gu Ling and Jing Guang couldn't adapt to such a lively scene, and left here.