Chapter 39

Haneda Ren raised her eyebrows when she saw the man's appearance.

"I thought you were already suspicious of me when you noticed the package in my hand."

"That's true." The man said so without letting go of the thing in his hand, "It's just that I didn't want to break the skin with you so quickly, but that thing is not so easy to have."

"Who are you, or where did you get this thing?"

The second half of the other party's words seemed to be unwilling to believe that he was indeed a person with a strange identity.

Ren Haneda: "Why don't you believe what you see?"

Saying so, the movement of his hand has already cut a big hole in the glass.

"You have already guessed it, I am the one who is your enemy."

When the man heard this, his tone sank.

"Seeing that you are so young, I really don't want to believe it."

"You should know that bad guys are bad guys no matter what age they are." Haneda Ren said nonchalantly, he touched the glass with his hand, even though it had been cut open, it was still not easy to move, especially when he was alone strength.

Thinking of this, he turned his head to face the man's gun with a look of indifference. .

"Can you get up? Push this glass down for me."

Saying so, Ren Haneda raised her foot and kicked the opponent's leg

Being asked like this, Matsuda was a little reluctant.

After being kicked a few times, he still retracted the gun and complained: "Your equipment is so easy to use, why can't you remove the glass?"

Having said that, the man slowly got up.

But unlike Haneda Ren, the opponent is a little more nervous. After all, his weight is heavier, and his standing position is not as good as Haneda Ren.

Matsuda managed to stand still, touched the cold sweat on his head, turned his head and met the mocking eyes of the person next to him, and was a little angry for a while.

Who am I doing this for?

Just when he was about to scold, the other party looked at the glass.

"Can you push the glass down?"

Matsuda was suddenly deflated like a balloon, with nowhere to disperse the fire.

He could only be perfunctory, and put his hand on the glass. He tried hard to find that the glass didn't move much.

"No way." Saying this, Matsuda withdrew his strength and looked to the side, "I would normally push the glass corner away, but I can't exert force at all from the position where I stand. Once the Ferris wheel vibrates, it will immediately explode."

Haneda Ren looked at him with some disgust, her eyes seemed to say what are you doing standing up.

Matsuda felt a little fire on his forehead.

"...so the two of us can work hard together, and maybe we can push the glass down."

Ren Haneda let out an "oh", put her hands on the glass, and turned her head to look at Matsuda who was not moving.

The man clenched his fists, comforting himself that beating someone now would kill him too, so he resisted the urge to beat someone up.

Even so, Matsuda complained: "After waiting, I will definitely arrest you."