Chapter 23

Haneda Ren once heard from Gin that Belmode is a mysterious woman with strange and evil tastes.

He looked at the woman who looked like a doctor, and suddenly understood Gin's irritability.

Not only him, but even Scotland was deceived by her.

Judging from the man's expression, it is estimated that the impression of Belmode has become a little bad.

In order to avoid the plummeting impression of her former trainer, Ren Haneda had no choice but to speak.

"What are you dressed up for?"

"Isn't it a doctor?" Belmode flicked his hair and explained, "How about it, doesn't this have an atmosphere of inspection?"

Haneda Ren shook her head firmly: "If you are like this, others will misunderstand the doctor badly."

Belmode's hands froze, and his tone was a little low: "Little Norway, you are getting more and more bored by the gin, and you can't take a joke at all."

Haneda Ren took out her mobile phone from under the pillow, and said ruthlessly, "This sentence has been recorded, and I will send it to Mr. Gin."

Belmode was silent for a moment, and finally took off his glasses in compromise.

"Okay, okay, no kidding, if this continues, the partner next to you will probably do something."

Saying this, her eyes flicked to Scotland.

The man's face was not very good-looking. Judging by his appearance, if Belmode really did something, he would take out a gun from his pocket.

Belmode took out his mobile phone from his pocket, swiped the screen, and said: "The order from above, let me confirm your injury."

Having said that, she looked at Ren Haneda, thinking: "Looking at your appearance, there shouldn't be any problem. But just to be on the safe side, let me take a look."

Ren Haneda bit her lower lip. He didn't feel disgusted by Belmode's inspection, but...

He looked up at Scotland: "Scotland, you go out first."

These words stunned both Scotland and Belmode.

Belmode smiled and said, "Is this okay? I don't mind, but your knight seems unwilling to let you out of his sight."

This time Haneda Ren's attitude was very firm, he stared at Scotland: "Go out for a while, okay?"

Scotland was a little hesitant. He was really worried that Bermoder would stay alone in the ward, not to mention that he had just seen a series of actions of the other party, but he also noticed the pleading in Black Norway's eyes.

He sighed and compromised: "Okay, I'll be back in ten minutes."

As the door of the ward was closed, Ren Haneda breathed a sigh of relief, his straight body relaxed, and he looked at Belmode: "I'm sorry to trouble you."

The woman understood. Seeing the other party lying down, she walked over, leaned over and gently opened the hospital gown.

I thought that what I touched would be a smooth texture, but I was surprised when I opened Belmode. She couldn't help saying a dirty word: "FXXK."

"You just sat with this injury on your back?"

The sick person didn't answer, and there was a sense of evasion. Belmode immediately understood, and she was a little speechless.

"I think Scotland should tie you up with a rope so that you will be honest."

Haneda Ren blinked and tried to change the subject: "Who ordered the inspection of the injury, Belmode, do you know?"