Chapter 72

Hearing what the other party said, Ren Haneda froze for a moment.

Gao Ming noticed his abnormality, and asked doubtfully, "Why, is there something wrong with what I said?"

Being stared at like this, Ren Haneda pursed her lips and denied, "No."

"I just think you brothers have a really good relationship."

"The elder brother is the father." Gao Ming said with a smile: "As an elder brother, he naturally cares about his younger brother. This point will not change no matter how far apart."

"Mr. Haneda seems to be very emotional."

"Is the elder brother the father?" Ren Haneda said to herself, looking at the other party, she felt more and more that the Zhufu family was different from her own family, "Mr. Gao Ming is really a good brother."

Unlike him, being such a failure as a brother.

Gao Ming frowned, as if he wanted to say something.

Haneda Ren was afraid that the other party would ask something, so she hurriedly interrupted: "Mr. Gao Ming, I'm going back to the ward, what else can I do?"

"Wait a minute, Mr. Haneda." Gao Ming's voice sounded from behind, Haneda Ren paused and looked back.

"Anything else?"

Gao Ming paused for a moment, and then said: "If Mr. Haneda has any dissatisfaction with Jing Guang, you can tell him directly, I still know this brother very well, and he cares about the things between the two of you very much."

Haneda Ren frowned upon hearing this.

"...I don't quite understand what you're trying to say."

He was really dumbfounded by such an incomprehensible remark that suddenly came out.

Haneda Ren felt that she probably couldn't understand the brain circuit of such a high IQ person.

"What does this have to do with the two of us?"

After saying this, Ren Haneda inexplicably felt that the man looked at him with complicated eyes for a moment.

"...I didn't understand what Jing Guang meant by being slow at first, but now it seems that I completely understand it."

Haneda Ren: "...Are you speaking ill of me?"

He is still here! It's too much to say in front of me!

"Sorry, I offended you." The other party admitted his mistake very quickly, but he didn't know what was going on in his heart.

But hearing what he said, Haneda Ren couldn't get angry even if she was still a little angry.

The way the other party looks, it seems that if he pursues it further, it seems that he is making trouble for no reason.

"Mr. Gao Ming, you can speak directly if you have something to say."

If he didn't explain anything, he would really leave.

Seeing him like this, Gao Ming had no choice but to talk: "... Regarding today's incident, I can probably understand the reason why you are in a bad mood, but you don't have to hide your emotions like this, you can express your thoughts like before."

Haneda Ren was a little stunned when he heard the other party say that.

I didn't expect this person to come to him for this matter.

"...Do you know what happened today? Jing Guang told you?"

He squinted his eyes and saw that the other party did not answer, obviously acquiescing.