Chapter 32

Haneda Ren was stiff, and he could even feel the gazes of other people behind him.

Can't help urging: "Are you ready?"

Having said that, Ren Haneda's body is actually too stiff.

Not only could he feel the heat of the man's body, he could even feel every tremor when he breathed.

Moreover, this person has too many muscles.

The sick person is physically uncomfortable.

Ley didn't speak, as if he felt his impatience, his hands kept moving, and the meaning was obvious.

After waiting for a long time, Haneda Ren felt a little impatient.

He took out a knife from his pocket, his tone a little indifferent.

"Cut it off."

He has always felt that Ley's hair is very obstructive, not only will it block the sight when doing tasks, but it is also not very convenient for daily actions.

Wouldn't this person find it troublesome?

Now that this happened, Haneda Ren's hand holding the knife was ready to move. He had wanted to do this a long time ago.

He could even feel the other person's hair brushing against his fingers.

Ley, who was holding the man, felt a chill, and then his hands were a little faster, and at the same time, he brought the man into his arms.

What a mess.

He cautiously put his hair where the other party couldn't see it.

"Shut up, I'll be fine soon, be careful if someone sees what you have in your hands."

Fortunately, although the other party usually likes to act alone, he is unexpectedly obedient in private.

Thinking of the opponent's previous actions, Ley relaxed a little, and his hands were even faster.

Ren Haneda couldn't see what the other party was doing, but felt that the time had passed very long.

The other party's arm rubbed against his body, and the sound of the rubbing of the cloth penetrated into his ears, and he felt a little itchy.

He held the knife and moved his hand unconsciously.

Breathing is a little stuffy.

Haneda Ren once again sighed at the other party's clothes, and couldn't help but start to wonder.

He didn't even know when the other party stopped moving.

Until there was a tremor around him, it was the voice of the other party talking.

"It's done, how long do you want to be watched?"

Haneda Ren was stunned for a moment, and then she came back to her senses.

But it was clear that it was already healed, but why didn't Ley move.

Thinking of this, Haneda Ren pushed the opponent away.

He thought that he could push the opponent a meter away.

But Ley only took half a step back, and his figure was unusually stable.

I don't know if the other party has been on guard for a long time or if his body is relatively calm.

Haneda Ren was silent for a moment, he was a little disgusted because of the other person's body that was not as warm as ordinary people, and now beads of sweat were dripping from his forehead.