Chapter 76

The atmosphere in the bar was silent for a moment, as if everyone had heard his words.

Ren Haneda felt the strangeness in the air, pursed her lips, and swallowed what she wanted to say.

Some people can't see the person in front of them clearly in the dim light, but also because of this, the tactile sensation felt on the body is more obvious.

He felt that all the sense organs in his body were closed, except for the touch on his neck which was very obvious.

The body temperature of gin is a little lower than that of ordinary people, and Haneda Ren shrank a little when he touched it just now.

But I don't know if it was his influence, the temperature on the opponent's hand gradually began to rise.

Slowly, as time passed, Haneda Ren actually felt a bit hot.

It was as if a fire was burning the wound on his neck.

But this is not an illusion, he can feel the caress of Gin's hand, as if stroking his love gun, full of emotions he doesn't understand.

Ren Haneda couldn't help but get goosebumps where the opponent's hand passed by, because it was originally red, and it looked like she was allergic.

Very strange, obviously just the neck.

Haneda Ren felt that she was in her body.

Just when Ren Haneda felt that this feeling was unreal, he heard the sound of gin.

"...Only when facing me?"

This question made Haneda Ren react for a while, and he realized what the other party meant.

"Um……"

He actually gave up on this question because of the atmosphere, but Gin still opened his mouth unexpectedly.

Moreover, calling Mr.'s name in front of others feels a bit strange no matter how you think about it.

Hearing his tiny answer, Qin Jiu fell silent again.

Because of the lighting, Ren Haneda couldn't see the expression, so naturally she didn't know what the other party was thinking.

I can only feel the touch on my neck.

Fortunately, the opponent relaxed his strength intentionally or unintentionally, Haneda Ren didn't feel so uncomfortable, but the feeling of being caught by someone's weakness didn't make him feel good.

Especially the somewhat hard cocoon, will it touch his protrusions?

Let the presence of the hand be very obvious.

After a while, Ren Haneda unconsciously swallowed several times of saliva.

The opponent finally stopped moving.

He felt an obvious pull, which came from the collar, making people lean forward unconsciously.

An indistinct voice reached Haneda Ren's ears, and he looked down subconsciously.

He was blocked by a hand.

The sound of gin and wine came from his ears at some point, and Ren Haneda could even feel the heat coming from the other party's words.

He shuddered and stopped moving.

"look up."

Even without this voice, Haneda Ren didn't dare to move.

Although he just pulled the collar, he felt as if his whole body was imprisoned.

The only thing he can know now is that Mr. Gin seems to have done something to the collar.