Chapter 18

Because standing on the top of the building, there is a salty smell in the wind blowing.

Ren Haneda turned her gaze to the side, and saw the endless sea. There were a few inconspicuous warehouses by the sea, and no one approached.

He pursed his lips: "This is a good place for people to die."

Behind him, Zhu Xingda came over, stood beside him, and also looked at the sea: "That should be the warehouse of Datian's subordinates."

Haneda Ren nodded: "This area is all the power of Datian."

Daejeon is their mission target and the ruler of this area of ​​power.

Because of the coast, this area is mixed with fish and dragons, and even the police don't manage it very much. However, a year ago, a person named Datian regained all the forces in this area, gradually became stronger, and even began to spread around.

This force was so bold that it began to intercept the organization's transactions, which attracted the organization's attention.

The task Haneda Ren received this time is to eradicate this force.

And according to his investigation, although Datian has a large number of people, they are not convinced by each other, so as long as Datian is solved, these seemingly incompatible people will immediately lose their positions, and then Datian's forces will be destroyed by themselves.

This task doesn't sound too difficult.

Haneda Ren turned her head and asked Zhu Xingda: "How many people are guarding Datian?"

Zhu Xing pondered for a while: "The four retired soldiers, it's just what's written in the information. If you don't see anyone, you can't tell."

Ren Haneda nodded. According to the information in the organization, very few people could see Ota, which is enough to explain the difficulty of this task. It is said that the four ex-soldier guards were mentioned by Ota himself.

He even felt that Daejeon's sense of mystery was almost catching up with his own boss.

Zhu Xingda looked at him and asked, "How do you plan to get in?"

Haneda Ren took out the bag from her bag and looked at the other party with inexplicable excitement in her eyes: "Did you just say to act with me?"

Sensing the strange expression on his face, Zhu Xingda hesitated, but finally nodded.

"Okay then." Although Haneda Ren said so, his tone was a little excited, he opened the bag: "Then change into these clothes."

Zhu Xingda looked at the contents in the bag and fell silent.

Haneda Ren picked up the things in the bag: "Didn't you notice? The Ota family hired some servants a few days ago, and today happened to be the day they went to work, but the clothes of the servants looked a little strange."

Lacey shirts and suits glisten in the sun's rays in his hands.

Zhu Xingda: ...

Haneda Ren looked at the other party's appearance, and silently added: "Did you just say you want to go together?"

Zhu Xingda looked at the things in his hand and raised his eyebrows: "Why did you 'just happen' to take two?"

"Coincidence." Naturally, Haneda Ren didn't know what was going on, he just happened to take two of them, "I tried one and found it a bit small, so I asked someone to get a larger one, but that one can be worn .”

He handed the large male servant's outfit to the other party: "You should be able to wear this one."

Sensing the other party's subtle resistance, Ren Haneda patted the other party's shoulder: "Complete this task, and the organization will reward you."