Chapter 107

After a short distance, Ren Haneda looked towards Grampa next to him, and his expression finally relaxed when he faced this reassuring subordinate.

"...Let's go here. If it takes too long, they will be suspicious. If there is anything to do with the boss, you can discuss it with me. I'm one of your few companions."

Grampa also nodded, "Naturally, if there is any news about him, I will send it to you immediately."

As she said this, she looked at Ren Haneda with some hesitation, "It's just, why did Mr. Black Norway do this? I checked your information, and you are just an ordinary person now, and the matter of the black organization has nothing to do with you .”

Haneda Ren was taken aback when she heard the other party say that.

"...I don't know why, probably because I think everyone's ending should not be like this."

When Grampa asked him this question, what flashed through Ren Haneda's mind was the information his father gave him, which said Matsuda Jinpei and their deaths, and Bourbon's strange eyes when he looked at him, and Aso really died.

"Grampa, what do you think of the old me?"

Grampa was a little inexplicable: "Mr. Black Norway treated us very well, and everyone said that you are much gentler than other people in the organization."

Haneda Ren twitched the corners of her mouth and forced a smile.

"The me now and the me before, which one do you like better?"

This question made Gramper's cheeks blush, "... If you ask me this, sir, you will definitely say that you like them all. But if I have to choose, I'm afraid it will be you before."

"Why?"

Grampa frowned: "I'm not too sure, maybe you don't feel the same to me as before, although I can feel that you are really relaxed now, after all, you are not bound by the black organization."

"But it just feels different from before. How should I put it, it looks as if something is missing, and something is missing in the eyes."

"...I probably know what you mean."

Ren Haneda nodded when she heard the other party say that.

Grampa was a little surprised, because she felt that the meaning of what she said was really unclear, and even she herself didn't necessarily know what she was talking about.

"Do you really understand?"

"Well." Haneda Ren smiled, and he took a few steps closer to his home, "Thanks to you for letting me make a decision, thank you anyway, don't worry, I think this place will return to normal soon."

Hearing these words, coupled with Haneda Ren's smile, I suddenly felt an ominous premonition in my heart for no reason.

"Oh, that's it. I hope that as you said, it will return to normal soon. But don't force it. I am very satisfied to see Mr. Black Norway living so happily."

Haneda Ren just agreed.

The two quickly said goodbye and parted.

But only Haneda Ren knows what kind of decision he made because of this conversation.

The system also heard their conversation, and when he got home, he hurriedly asked, "Huh? Did you find out what's going on? I only found a strange force in the test here, and there is nothing unusual about it."

Haneda Ren nodded, no one was at home yet, he did not shy away from talking to the system.

"Although it's just a guess, I'm sure about 60 to 70%. I think your mission will be over soon. Are you happy?"