Chapter 47

In the dark, even with the gun installed, the sound is very obvious.

Haneda Ren could clearly see that the figure in front fell down as the sound sounded.

His body froze for a moment.

With his finger on the trigger, he could feel the coldness of the gun in his hand.

There wasn't that heat that fired things off.

And he didn't feel the recoil brought by the gun.

The bullet just now was not fired by him.

So it is self-evident who sent it.

In this small kitchen, coupled with the lack of lights, it is naturally impossible to easily see the whole picture from the monitor.

So the person in the earphones naturally subconsciously thought it was Haneda Ren.

Thinking of this, Haneda Ren didn't look back.

No matter how noisy the voice in the earphones was, Ren Haneda couldn't focus on it.

The people behind him obviously also heard the voice, seeing that he didn't move, they slowly leaned over.

Haneda Ren could feel that as the other party approached, the temperature in the air seemed to become a little hotter.

He just wanted to make a move to get away from the man behind him, but he felt a light in his ear.

Haneda Ren touched her ears, there were earrings he was wearing, but the earphones were gone.

He wanted to turn around, but because of the monitor on his body, he was afraid that the people opposite would suspect him, so he didn't move.

Then he felt the man's breath on his ears.

"Hush."

Haneda Ren moved uncomfortably, because her ears were itchy, and she didn't know if the other party did it on purpose.

He looked at the fallen man in front of him, and said in a low voice, "Ley, give me the earphones."

"Hush." ​​The man said, "You probably don't want to be heard."

"If they know what happened just now, it won't necessarily be who will be unlucky."

Ren Haneda pursed her lips, "Then you still don't give me the earphones."

Ley: "As far as your current performance is concerned, I don't think you will do it yourself. So you better stop listening to this headset, and let me pass it on to you."

Haneda Ren thought of the voice from the earphone just now, and hesitated, "Okay, what did they say?"

Behind what he didn't see, the man hooked his lips.

"Now, don't worry, put your guns up and trust your skills."

Ren Haneda took a breath, raised her gun, and aimed at the figure on the ground.

This time, unlike just now, they were closer.

Ley's voice came, "Good job."

Because the distance was closer, Ren Haneda was able to see the pair of eyes he had been paying attention to all the time, seeing the pair of eyes that were different from the mission target, and he realized that the sense of familiarity just now was not his illusion at all.

Although the appearance is still the same as the mission target.

But the eyes really can't be fake, just like now, even facing the guns raised by two strangers at him, the man looks very frightened, but the indifference in his eyes can't deceive anyone.