Chapter 67

After saying this, Ren Haneda felt Gin's expression turn cold, and remained expressionless as usual.

"Black Norway, this question crossed the line, I won't do anything this time, but there won't be a next time."

Hearing what Gin said, Haneda Ren froze for a moment.

He felt the other party's displeasure, but he didn't know what the problem was.

Because in his opinion, this question is not difficult to answer.

And if it was in the past, Gin would not have said these words to him.

Haneda Ren felt uncomfortable.

After he returned to the organization, he felt that Gin's attitude towards him was different, and this difference made him feel a gap.

It feels like a loss, as if something has been lost.

But Ren Haneda didn't know what to do to save her.

"...sir is not frank at all."

Haneda Ren thought for a long time and still said so, met the man's eyes, his tone was very serious, "Mr. always thinks a lot, but I am different."

He spoke his mind without hesitation.

"When I was sent into the organization, I didn't have any nostalgia for this place. This idea still exists even now."

Noticing that the man was exuding air-conditioning, Haneda Ren didn't care, and then said: "So even though my partners are all undercover agents, I'm not as excited as you, sir, in fact, I..."

Just when he was about to express his thoughts, Gin interrupted: "Black Norway, shut up."

Haneda Ren was a little dissatisfied when she heard the other party's order. It was the other party who didn't answer the question at first, but now she told herself to shut up.

He wasn't obedient, and said willfully, "No, I haven't finished yet."

Before the other party was angry and drew his gun, he continued: "Actually, I don't have any good feelings for the organization. At most, I only hate it, let alone loyalty."

When Qin Jiu heard this, his eyes darkened, and his tone was a little dangerous: "Black Norway..."

He didn't intend to say so much, but the other party's attitude made Ren Haneda feel more wronged.

Obviously it wasn't like this before.

Thinking about it this way, what he said just now was somewhat angry.

Haven't spoken my mind until now.

"...Because here, there is only one person I am loyal to."

Saying so, Haneda Ren looked at the other party.

"Only sir."

He finished speaking in one breath, but unexpectedly, Gin, who was still angry just now, did not respond now, which was completely different from what he had imagined.

Haneda Ren was a little disappointed.

"I'm done talking, sir. Do whatever you want. Whether it's telling the boss what you just said, or killing me with a single shot, I won't resist."

He waited for a long time, but didn't wait for the man's reaction, not only a little surprised.

And the gin is no longer exuding air-conditioning, and it seems that the mood is not as bad as before.

It's just that Ren Haneda still couldn't see the other party's current emotions.

Seeing that the other party hadn't spoken for a long time, he couldn't help but ask, "Sir?"