Chapter 108[END]

Haneda Ren didn't expect to be able to wake up.

When he opened his eyes and looked around, he came to a conclusion: he was blind.

Anyone who saw such a picture before dying and woke up in darkness would think he was blind.

Haneda Ren was a little flustered, but then relaxed again.

He is still alive.

Although a little regretful, at least he is still alive.

Then the next second, a white ball of light suddenly appeared in front of the eyes.

Haneda Ren was stunned for a long time before reacting.

Bai Qiu slowly came to a conclusion: "Isn't it stupid?"

"……system?"

Hearing this address, the white ball shone a little brighter, but the words he spoke were somewhat mocking.

"I didn't expect that you still remembered me. I thought you had forgotten me a long time ago."

Haneda Ren didn't wait for the other party to finish speaking, she rushed up and hugged the ball of light.

There is a familiar touch in the palm of your hand, soft.

"I didn't expect to meet again! System."

The white ball struggled a lot, but it was not strong enough. It could only bounce a few times before being caught back, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you let me go."

Haneda Ren touched it a few times before slowing down, but her strength remained undiminished.

His tone suddenly became low.

"System, I'm in so much pain."

He couldn't forget the feeling before closing his eyes.

Hearing what he said, the strength of the system's struggle began to weaken, and finally gave up resistance.

Ren Haneda touched the system very happily, but I have never seen such a system that does not struggle.

After passing through his gun, the light of the white ball dimmed a lot.

It jumped away from Ren Haneda and looked back at him.

"You bastard! It was definitely on purpose!"

Looking at that innocent face, the system's tone was extremely affirmative.

Haneda Ren smiled and changed the subject: "System, thank you so much, so how did you do it?"

The system made a 'cut' before saying, "It's not me you want to thank."

Haneda Ren froze for a moment: "Then, could it be because of my mission?"

"You should thank your parents."

Seeing the doubts on Ren Haneda's face, the system pouted.

"If they hadn't remembered, you wouldn't have come back."

"Do you know what I did the day after you died?"

"Hmm." Ren Haneda said, "Built me ​​a tomb?"

"..."

System: "Sorry, cemeteries are very expensive now, and you didn't have a body at the time, so why should I spend that money?"

Ren Haneda: I'm really sorry that there is no body.

The system continued: "I deleted the memory about you at that time, not only me, but also your parents."

"Hey!"