Chapter 24

The silver-haired woman was sitting on the edge of the bed, leaning over her upper body, looking at the sick man, seeing the smile on her mouth, as if something just happened between the two of them.

Hearing the movement at the door, the two turned their heads.

Seeing the two people looking up at him, the man froze for a moment, ignored the slight discomfort in his heart, and glanced at his phone.

"It's time? Have you finished checking?"

Belmode withdrew his hand, turned around and replied very naturally: "Of course, you can rest assured now."

Scotch caught a glimpse of Black Norway retracting his hand into the quilt, and didn't ask any further questions, but only said to Belmode: "Is that so, what is the result of the inspection? You will report it to the higher authorities, right?"

Just as the woman was about to speak, she was interrupted by a voice.

"Cough, cough, cough." Haneda Ren coughed a few times, raised her eyes and looked at Belmod, the threat in her eyes was very obvious, "It's nothing, you say yes, Belmod."

There was a flash of interest in Belmode's eyes. Before Ren Haneda understood what the other party meant, she heard her turn to Scotland and said, "No, you don't really believe Black Norway's words, do you?"

Scotch frowned when he heard this, as if realizing something, his eyes became sharper, which made Ren Haneda calm down immediately, lying on the bed and not daring to move at all.

"What's the meaning?"

Belmode took off his white coat and picked up the clothes that were placed next to him: "Of course it's quite serious, but it should be fine after a period of time. I'll report to the higher-ups, and let him take care of himself during this period of time." have a rest."

She caught a glimpse of the man's expression and said with a smile: "Ala, if you don't believe me, you can check it yourself, but don't be too rough, after all, Little Norway's performance is still too young, I can't help it. "

Not to mention Belmode, even the sick Ren Haneda could feel the air-conditioning from the man, and he couldn't help pulling the quilt up.

Belmode changed his clothes, opened the door and turned his head: "Then, I will take my leave first."

With that said, she cast a teasing look into the room.

Fortunately, with the sound of the door closing, the temperature in the room was not so low.

Ren Haneda pulled the quilt down, revealing her eyes, who knew that when she raised her head, she bumped into another pair of eyes as thick as ink.

The man pursed his lips tightly, frost was on his face, and the terrifying aura on his body made Haneda Ren subconsciously want to get under the quilt.

But before he could move, someone grabbed his hand.

Unlike the expression on Scotland's face, the man's hands were hot, and the unusual temperature made Haneda Ren feel scalded.

But even so, the man didn't mean to let go.

Scotland showed a different toughness than usual, and the strength in his hands has not weakened, and even increased a bit.

"'My injury is not serious', who told me that?"

Haneda Ren felt that it was not good, and he said awkwardly: "It's really not serious. Didn't Belmode say that it will be fine after a while? Besides, I just bandaged it, and I can't see it now."