Chapter 94

In the dimly lit room, only the beeping of instruments was heard.

A woman was lying in a sickbed with a bandage on her head, motionless like a Sleeping Beauty.

The door was gently opened, someone looked at the people in the room, and closed the door after a while.

**The person's finger moved slightly.

Akai Shuichi leaned against the wall, he felt itchy in his mouth and wanted to smoke, but he gave up thinking that this was a hospital.

He pursed his lips and listened to the movement around him.

Suddenly a voice came from the side.

"Hey, Mr. Akai, I have a question."

The man turned his head, saw the clever boy, and asked, "I thought you knew everything."

The corner of Conan's mouth twitched, "How is it possible, I'm not a god."

"Mr. Akai, since you have been in the organization, do you know this person?"

With that said, he took out his cell phone.

Akai Shuichi glanced casually, and then his eyes froze.

"...where did you meet him?"

Conan noticed the abnormality of the other party, and he paused.

"...It seems that Mr. Akai really knows him. What kind of person is he?"

Akai Hideichi looked at Ren Haneda on the phone, and the other party was obviously at his home, even so, he didn't look particularly happy, but rather guarded.

"It seems that you have met him, so what kind of person do you think he is?"

Conan was silent for a moment, but he still spoke, "It looks like he's easy to get along with. It feels much different from the people in the black organization, and he was the first one to arrive when he was in danger."

Hearing what he said, Akai Shuichi leaned back, and the corner of his mouth curled up.

"Don't you already have an answer?"

Conan pouted, "Tsk, what kind of answer is this? After all, he is still a member of the Black Organization, and he also inherited the Masuyama family, right? No matter how you look at it, he is a dangerous person."

Akai Hideichi hesitated for a moment, he didn't plan to say anything at first, but he was a little worried when he thought that he might not be able to appear like this in the future.

"In short, if something happens to you boy and you don't know what to do, you can find him."

"He's still very trustworthy."

Conan was a little helpless: "Mr. Akai, are you serious? Let me ask a person from a black organization for help."

"I almost forgot, if the little brown girl next to you needs anything, you can also find him."

Conan was taken aback: "You mean, Huiyuan also knew him?"

Although he noticed Hui Yuan's abnormality, the two of them haven't talked since that incident.

Akai: "Who knows."

He watched as a thin figure crept into Kiel's room and straightened up.

"coming."

Conan also put down his phone and walked towards the ward.

...

Now because of Ren Haneda, the number of people in the organization has decreased a lot, so basically every person with a code name cannot be missing.