Chapter 2

Who is Ethan Bentang? Does he know this person?

Haneda Ren was a little at a loss.

Even so, he felt the muzzle of the gun on his head, but he still didn't get the words out of his mouth.

This is a great opportunity!

The system's words echoed in my ear.

[The death rate is 80%, and it continues to rise. 】

[The mortality rate is 83%, and it continues to rise. 】

...

[The death rate is 90%, and it continues to rise. 】

Haneda Ren:! ! !

He had never seen such a high death rate!

Haneda Ren's heart was beating fast, could it be that today is his death day?

He tried not to express his joy on his face, and looked at Qin Jiu, knowing that the other party must be waiting for his answer.

Unexpectedly, as soon as Haneda Ren opened his mouth, Gin Jiu moved the gun from his hand and put it against his mouth.

Gin's tone was very unfriendly: "There's no need for boring explanations, anyway, we'll know soon, what about the undercover agent?"

Haneda Ren's heart was beating fast, but he was not afraid. He said calmly: "I don't know."

His eyes glanced at the opponent's hand holding the trigger, if the fire escapes at this time...

Qin Jiu's expression was obviously not very good: "You mean, you let your partner go, and an undercover agent escaped. Is that what you mean?"

This is not the first time Haneda Ren has seen Gin angry, but this time the object of his anger has become himself.

It dawned on him.

It turned out that the partner I met on the first day today was actually an undercover agent!

Haneda Ren couldn't help recalling what happened just now, but still couldn't believe it, he didn't find anything suspicious about that man.

"Is it really my partner?"

Really not mistaken people?

Hearing his words, Qin Jiu was silent for a moment before saying: "Indeed, he is not your partner."

Following the other party's words, Ren Haneda could clearly feel the killing intent on Gin Jiu gradually weakening.

"We just met today, so we can't be regarded as partners."

At this time, Ren Haneda could feel the muzzle of the gun on her head moving away slightly.

He couldn't believe it: why! ! !

He just didn't think his partner was an undercover agent, why would Gin say that?

Haneda Ren tried to remedy: "But today we have become temporary partners."

Now that they have become partners, they should be jointly and severally liable.

Qin Jiu didn't know what to think of, his eyes changed, and he withdrew his gun: "Are you implying me? Black Norway."

Saying so, the man got into the car.

"Drive." Gin ordered Vodka, and turned to look at him: "It seems that you are not stupid, and finally decided to change partners? If it wasn't for today, when are you going to say it?"

Hearing these words, Ren Haneda felt a bit of sympathy in Vodka's eyes looking at him, and she immediately had question marks all over her head.

What the hell did his partner do and why are you all so supportive of me changing partners?