Chapter 43

Ren Haneda was hit by the sudden acceleration and almost vomited out what she ate at night.

Still Scotland couldn't take it anymore, reached out and fastened the safety belt on him.

Ren Haneda was not grateful, he looked at the empty steering wheel and the oncoming car ahead, his face turned pale.

"steering wheel!"

Now he experienced the feeling of Scotland just now.

Fortunately, nothing happened during this time.

Not long after the two were on the road, Ren Haneda saw Scotland's expression change, looking in the rearview mirror.

"We were followed."

Haneda Ren also looked in the mirror.

Sure enough, a black car followed behind.

But if you look closely, the car still looks familiar.

Haneda Ren recognized whose car it was at a glance.

"It's Mr. Gin."

Saying so, a message flashed through Ren Haneda's mind.

He remembered that Rum's order seemed to be to capture Romani alive.

But now Romani is dead.

Ren Haneda looked at the car behind, and felt a little guilty for some reason.

And Scotland next to him didn't mean to stop, "Yeah."

As a result, the two agreed by default, and in this way, their car was getting farther and farther away from Haneda Ren's home.

Haneda Ren didn't know what he was thinking, and he felt that going on like this was not an option.

He turned his head and looked towards Scotland.

After all, even if he killed Romani, he still dealt with an undercover agent, at least the merits and demerits should be offset.

"Scotland……"

But Scotland, who had been observing Ren Haneda for a long time, interrupted him with a solemn expression.

"Mr. Lian, please check the car for me, I suspect there is a tracker in the car."

Otherwise, why have you dumped them several times, but you just can't get rid of them?

Ren Haneda froze for a moment, then nodded.

Soon, he found a very inconspicuous black device under the seat.

With a heavy hand, Haneda Ren crushed the device.

Scotland looked over, held back several glances at the device, and didn't speak.

Now that his identity has been discovered, he has no chance to stay in this organization, but if there are fingerprints on that device...

Thinking of this, he was already thinking about how to hide that device.

When Ren Haneda did this, she touched her pocket and felt that it was a bit hard.

He didn't realize what it was until he held it in his hand.

Isn't this the phone I borrowed just now?

Because it wasn't her own, Ren Haneda almost forgot about it.

He took out his mobile phone and noticed that the car behind him was still chasing him.

Haneda Ren was a little confused.

It was just that he accidentally killed the undercover agent. Is it necessary to pursue him so hard?