Chapter 74

Haneda Ren was taken aback when she heard this sentence, she didn't expect that Mr. Gin would say these words.

He naturally wanted the position of Patriarch Masuyama.

It's just that he thinks that his thinking may be different from what the other party thinks. He wants to get this position because he needs a tool to fight against the organization.

He nodded, as if he had admitted his thoughts: "But..."

Before Haneda Ren finished speaking, Gin continued: "No, but, you just need to tell me if you are interested in that position, I don't listen to that nonsense."

His words got stuck in his mouth, so he could only obediently say: "I'm interested..."

Haneda Ren had a feeling in his heart, he felt that the other party was also willing to hear what he said.

Sure enough, hearing him say that, Gin's tone was a little different, revealing a little satisfaction, "It's not too stupid."

Ren Haneda still couldn't help frowning, "Sir..."

Before he could finish his sentence, the voice of gin came again.

"In that case, take that position over."

Ren Haneda frowned, vaguely feeling something was wrong.

Since when did Mr. Gin care about this kind of thing?

He said tactfully: "With my ability..."

Haneda Ren didn't think that the other party would know that she was being trained by that old man.

"As long as you want to get the position, that's enough."

"This is not only what I mean, but also what that adult thinks."

Haneda Ren also finally knew why Gin would say such words.

It seems that the organization is already coveting the Masuyama family, and another angle can also explain that the boss is afraid of Brandy's power.

That's not bad from what the old man said.

But Ren Haneda does not need to rely on the strength of the organization.

Because the old man originally planned to pass on this position to himself, the involvement of forces in the organization would only make things more complicated.

Ren Haneda opened her mouth to refuse, but she was a step too late.

Qin Jiu: "I didn't expect you to have such ambitions. It seems that the boss is right to arrange for me to help you."

Mr. Gin came here to help him obtain the position of Patriarch of Masuyama.

Thinking of this, Haneda Ren's mouth paused, but she didn't say it.

"During this time, you will follow me."

This coincides with his purpose.

Haneda Ren nodded, pretending to be reluctant, "...OK."

He couldn't believe how things went so smoothly.

Qin Jiu relaxed slightly at this moment: "Come here."

Ren Haneda didn't know why, so she walked to the opposite side and sat down.

In the dimness, Gin's eyes glanced vaguely at Ren Haneda's neck. Although he couldn't see clearly, he could still feel the slenderness there, and he could hold it with one hand.

And wearing a collar in that position now looks particularly obvious.

Not knowing what to think of, Qin Jiu's eyes darkened.