Chapter 45

Now Ley can't advance or retreat.

He could feel the temperature of his belly, and the touch.

It's completely different from your own.

He is very hard there, and he still has muscles, unlike the other party, although some traces of muscles can be felt, but they are cuter and not so obvious.

Although Haneda Ren has been claiming that she is very strong, it is all muscles.

But that doesn't seem to be the case now.

Think carefully about how the other party has told more than one lie.

Like when I first knew his age.

Ley wanted to write this down, so that he could laugh at him when the other party woke up tomorrow.

In the end, Ren Haneda seemed to feel that it was not enough, she reached out and grabbed the thing in her arms, and tugged.

Because of the opponent's actions, Ley couldn't control himself and rushed forward.

As a result, there is now an arm between the two of them, and Ley can clearly see Ren Haneda's side face lying on the side of the bed.

He was in no hurry to leave.

It was some time later that Ley realized that he had stared at the other's cheek for a long time.

The man regained his senses, and finally thought about pulling his hand out.

When preparing so much, eyes flashed across the other's cheek.

Why do you feel that this guy is whiter than before?

Moreover, looking at it so closely, he realized that the other person was too delicate.

Haneda Ren uses this face to talk to others, and no one will doubt that he is a member of the organization.

Thinking of this, he saw the other person's face approaching, and then rubbed his arm up and down.

Ley: ...

Something is wrong.

He decided that he could no longer let Haneda Ren's behavior go.

Otherwise, the other party will go too far.

So Ley decided to save his own arm first.

He frowned at the other side by the bed, and it took a long time before he finally moved.

Ley stretched out his other hand, brought it close to the opponent's face, and then... squeezed Ren Haneda's cheek.

The original intention was to make him feel pain, and then let go.

As a result, the moment he pinched it, Ley actually felt that it felt pretty good.

Originally, he had decided to pull out his arm, but instead he was obsessed with the feeling of the opponent's cheek.

When Bourbon found the hot water bottle and rushed over, he saw Ley lying on the side of the bed, pinching Ren Haneda's cheek.

And the movements are very light, as if afraid of waking up the other party.

Bourbon: ...

Bourbon: I don't understand, I'm shocked.

But before he could walk over, Ren Haneda let go of her hand and turned over, leaving Ley's lonely hand behind.

Bourbon almost laughed out loud.

He raised his eyebrows and looked at the other party. Naturally, he couldn't let go of this opportunity to satirize the other party.