Chapter 95

Haneda Ren still felt that Akai Shuichi's death was very suspicious, but others seemed to believe in it.

Probably because he believed what Keir said.

Gin paid great attention to his reaction after that incident, which made Haneda Ren a little distressed.

He also had to stay in the office, listening to Grampa report those insignificant things every day.

Ren Haneda was yawning with the document in her hand, when Grampa's voice suddenly sounded from outside the door.

"Mr. Black Norway, someone is looking for you."

He froze for a moment, but before he could react, the door was opened.

"Long time no see, it looks really different from before."

Haneda Ren froze for a moment, then looked down at her clothes.

It was the coat he put on casually when he went out just now, it was white, and it was very conspicuous among the black clothes.

He pursed his lips, "Knock on the door first."

Having said that, he didn't stop the man from walking in.

The other party said with a smile: "Someone has already notified me, do I still need to knock on the door?"

Haneda Ren stepped back and said, "Don't come here."

The man froze for a moment, "Why?"

"This is for your own good." Haneda Ren said, explaining: "My white clothes make you look even darker."

Bourbon: ...

"I heard what happened some time ago, and I came back to accompany you, but you reacted like this?"

Haneda Ren glanced at the other party: "Have you seen Gin?"

Bourbon didn't know why, so he nodded.

"Oh, then you go out."

Bourbon: "...Sorry, I didn't catch you."

Haneda Ren put her eyes on the documents on the table, "Anyway, you came here to spy on me."

Bourbon suddenly realized, "So you care about this matter."

"He did approach me, but I'm not interested in surveillance, so I turned him down."

There are still people who dare to refuse gin, Ren Haneda was a little surprised, and raised her head to look at the other party.

Bourbon tried his best to calm the curvature of the corner of his mouth: "I heard that my former colleague seemed to be executed, and I was very sad, so I came here to comfort you."

The corner of Haneda Ren's mouth twitched, "It will be better if you don't laugh out loud when you say this."

Bourbon still couldn't hold back and laughed.

Haneda Ren ignored the movement around her and looked at the document. She didn't start to say until she heard the laughter next to her get quieter, "Seriously, you don't really think that guy is dead, do you?"

"If that's the case, then it's really an incompetent partner."

Haneda Ren didn't look up: "...Mr. Gin seems to think he is dead, and Boss seems to think so too."

After he said this, he felt that he was close to a heat source, and the other party's face was close to his ear.

"how about you?"

Haneda Ren felt a little strange.

"There are so many powerful people in the organization, why do you ask my opinion?"