Chapter 93

Hearing what the other party said, Ren Haneda paused and looked up.

"...Why are you asking me this question all of a sudden?"

Akai Shuichi leaned on the chair: "I should have asked you this question a long time ago, was it sudden?"

Haneda Ren didn't think the other party was the one who would say such a thing, "Is this what your FBI called the Witness Protection Program? Make me a different person and start a new life?"

Saying so, his eyes narrowed.

"You didn't come to me because you wanted to see me, did you? Did the people above you say something?"

With Akai Shuichi's personality, it's not like someone who would say such a thing.

Moreover, he proposed this invitation when he first became the head of the family. It seems that the FBI seems to have some action recently.

Akai Shuichi said indifferently: "It's just some boring words, the right to choose is naturally in your hands."

Sure enough, the man didn't care much about this request.

"...Then you still want to say it, is it to surprise me?"

The man said with a hoarse voice, "Is this a surprise to you?"

Haneda Ren shook her head, "I heard Belmode talk about the FBI some time ago, and I was still wondering if you would come."

"So it's a surprise to see you today."

Hearing this sentence, Akai Shuichi raised his eyebrows.

"This sentence really makes me..."

"Flattered."

The other party's ending sound raised slightly, and Ren Haneda's goosebumps rose when he heard it, and he coughed lightly.

"...Anyway, you know my answer, I still have things to do, let's go first."

Having said that, he got up and was about to go to the door, when suddenly a force behind him grabbed him.

Ren Haneda turned her head and saw the man's serious expression.

"what's going on?"

This sudden question made Haneda Ren stunned for a moment, not understanding what he meant at all.

"What?"

Akai Shuichi's tone was low, and he didn't seem to be in a good mood.

"You are not the one who will succeed Masuyama Patriarch."

The people in the cafe around looked at them, as if they were a little curious about what happened between the two of them.

Haneda Ren was a little uncomfortable, pursed her lips, and said softly: "Go out and talk."

It happened that the other party's car was nearby, and the two sat in the car. Suddenly there was no noisy environment, and the small place made them silent.

After a while, Ren Haneda finally couldn't bear it anymore, and he looked at the other party.

"Do you still have any memory of the first time we met as a child?"

Haneda Ren didn't notice the man's daze, and continued to fall into the memory: "At that time, you taught me to swim. To be honest, that should be the first time I went into the water."

"At that time, I also thought that if I learned it, I could teach it to my mother, because she can't swim either."

"But all of this was ruined by Chun."