Chapter 68

Ren Haneda was disturbed by the other party's voice, and felt that her ears were almost deaf.

He subconsciously took the phone away, and it wasn't until a while later that the voice became much quieter.

Haneda Ren pointed at the phone: "Shut up."

Even at such a distance, he could still hear the other party's voice.

"Brother! Did you see it? The corpse is gone! I'm going, it must be a ghost!"

As he said this, Ren Haneda could hear the wind from the mobile phone.

This guy actually ran away.

Ren Haneda's forehead jumped, "What are you doing? You are not afraid of running into Mr. Gin again after running around like this."

Then the wind noise in the phone disappeared, and only the other party's panting could be heard.

"No, it can't be such a bad luck, can it?"

It turns out that in the eyes of the other party, gin is more terrifying than ghosts.

Thinking of this, Haneda Ren's mouth twitched.

"I'm still here, so what are you afraid of?"

He could feel that the other party didn't dare to move at all, because the man had already held his breath.

"Brother, you didn't know it if you weren't there, that man is really scary."

There was a trace of disgust in Haneda Ren's eyes: "Mr. Gin treats other people the same way. He once pointed a gun at my head. Now I am living well."

The voice on the phone paused.

"Brother, you are a god!"

The other party paused, and wanted to say something more, when another voice came from the other side.

"who?"

The man was taken aback. In the somewhat dark woods, he caught a glimpse of a uniformed policeman.

Seeing him, the security guard's eyes were full of suspicion.

"What are you doing here? Sneaky, did you do something?"

Saying so, the other party picked up the walkie-talkie: "I found a suspicious person, and it should be the suspect who injured the child. I will take him back now."

Startled, the man subconsciously picked up his phone.

"Brother! The police are here! What should I do?"

The answer to him was the 'beep' sound of the mobile phone.

It turned out that the other party had hung up the phone without knowing when.

man:……

Brother, you can't do this!

He wanted to cry, but was quickly caught and taken away by the police.

On the other side, in an apartment, someone was writing something on a table.

At this time, the phone suddenly flashed a few times and made a sound.

The man paused, stopped what he was doing, and picked up the phone.

It was a message from a stranger.

"Gin and vodka were seen being traded at the fairground."

Seeing this news, the man frowned.

"Who are you? Why do you know my mobile phone number? Where did you get the news?"