Chapter 21

Ren Haneda knew that Scotland was angry. Normally, seeing him suffer such a serious injury, the other party would have come up to ask about his injury.

Instead of turning a blind eye like now.

Although he didn't know what the other party was angry about, he definitely had something to do with this mission.

To be honest, as a partner, Ren Haneda doesn't know how to calm down Scotland, and he feels that even if he knows, he can't do it; but the only thing he knows is that the other party's heart is easy to soften.

He simply began to pretend to be pitiful.

Thinking of this, Ren Haneda began to recall the injury she received while doing the task, and she didn't know if it was an illusion, but she felt that the wound began to ache.

This fatal injury was obviously received in order to complete the task of dying, but even if he was injured, the task was not completed.

And he didn't know if his lungs were hit, but he always felt that it was difficult to breathe while lying on the bed.

The system is also unreliable at all, and the death rate as promised is so high, and the result is no success at all.

Thinking of this, Haneda Ren's eyes, who were pretending to be wronged, were actually a little moist. He looked at Scotland with red eyes. This partner may be the closest person he has in this world.

Scotland was a little moved, and when he turned around, he met Hei Norway's eyes.

His already pale face was even paler because of the injury, and he looked very weak.

Hei Norway's voice is usually very clear, I don't know if it is touched by the scene, but at the moment it is a little murmuring, as if it has a crying voice, and there is a little red around the eyes.

It was a sense of vulnerability that I had never seen in this man before.

Scotland froze for a moment, he pursed his lips, a little moved.

But when he moved his gaze down and saw the gauze on the other's chest, the emotion in his eyes disappeared completely.

Thinking of what Zhu Xing said, Scotland's eyes darkened.

When he received the news and came to the hospital, the lights in the operating room were still on. Zhu Xingda was leaning against the window and smoking a cigarette, and saw his man say hello.

"Black Norway is so quick that even I almost didn't react. But when he attacked, he didn't care about his situation at all. Even if the enemy had a gun in his hand, he turned a blind eye, as if he was looking for death."

"How is Black Norway's mental state? As a partner, do you know?"

Scotch was taken aback by the sudden question, and then found that he couldn't say anything.

He actually had no idea what Black Norway was thinking.

Now thinking of Zhu Xing's playful and meaningful eyes, Scotland feels a little guilty.

As a partner, he is indeed very incompetent.

When Black Norway spoke to him in an almost coquettish manner, Scotland felt relieved.

At least it shows that the other party still cares about him.

It's all possible to recover.

Thinking of this, Scotland looked at the other party's research, and cruelly took Black Norway's hand aside.

"Need to call a doctor?"

Hearing this indifferent tone, the other party was obviously stunned for a moment, a little unbelievable, and then obviously flustered.