Chapter 83

Hearing his voice, the man chuckled.

"How did you know?"

Hearing this voice, Haneda Ren knew that she had guessed correctly, and who else was so close to him in such an environment, but she hadn't been recognized yet.

Only the man masked by the color of his skin.

"...How long do you think I've known you?"

When Haneda Ren said this, he felt the man behind him pause, so he immediately pushed him away, and he was much farther away from him.

"Hey, you don't have to hide so far, do you?"

Seeing his actions, Bourbon smiled and said, "You hurt me so much."

Haneda Ren looked at him coldly, thinking about what happened just now.

"It deserves it."

With that said, he held out his hand, "Give it to me."

Bourbon asked knowingly, and he blinked: "What?"

Haneda Ren was already a little impatient at this time, "My gun."

No one has a particularly good temper after being woken up after a busy day, let alone Bourbon treating him like this, and not hitting the other party is because he has a good temper.

Bourbon looked into his eyes, passed the things in his hand, and said helplessly: "I said I would stop by to see you, but you are not in the bedroom, so I have to give you a surprise."

The corner of Haneda Ren's mouth twitched, what kind of surprise was this.

"...What are you doing at Masuyama's house in the middle of the night?"

Having said that, he glanced at the window, this guy must have climbed over the wall to get in.

"Oh? I thought you could guess it. The purpose of my coming here is already obvious, isn't it?"

When the other party said this, it meant that he did not intend to reveal his purpose.

Haneda Ren looked at the other party, squinted her eyes, "Boss sent you here."

"Part of it," said Bourbon, "and part of it is that I'm really curious, is Brandy really dead in that organization?"

"Huh." Haneda Ren snorted softly, she really came to see her by the way, and she said that she came here specially to surprise him, "...If that's the case, you don't have to 'drop in' to me in the future In the middle of the night, if someone sees you like this, it will scare them."

Bourbon: ...

The man tried his best to ignore the words Haneda Ren said that made him very concerned, and he tried to fight back: "...But when I caught you just now, your reaction seemed to be a bit slower. So it's not others, but you will be scared Bar."

Haneda Ren looked at each other expressionlessly, "No."

He avoided the subject, "So, you went to the owner's room? Did you find anything?"

Bourbon was silent for a while, and looked at him suspiciously. In the end, he didn't say anything, but continued: "I didn't find anything, because I didn't go into the house at all."

With that said, there was a bit of complaint in his tone, "Is there something wrong with your housekeeper? Why did he look at a dead person, so that I couldn't enter the room at all."

Ren Haneda immediately realized that the other party was talking about the housekeeper Jiangjiao, and I am afraid that the other party's behavior is also responsible for the safety of the family head.