Chapter 52

The man's face was full of certainty, and he looked at Ren Haneda who said nothing.

"I didn't expect to see you for so many years. Since you left, I have been thinking about you every day."

Ren Haneda pursed her lips.

What the other party said is not false, but I am afraid that what Pisco is thinking should be why he is not dead yet?

Pisco looked at the other person, thinking that Ren Haneda was still scared, he couldn't help laughing.

"The opportunity is here now, and I went to fight for you on purpose. I haven't seen you for so many years, you must be very homesick, right? It's okay, the organization has agreed, Lian Jun, come home with me tonight? "

Ren Haneda was just alert and vigilant when listening to the other party, but when he heard the word go home, he shrank behind Bourbon. Obviously a very scared look.

Bourbon was speculating about Ren Haneda's behavior, so he watched Pisco stretch out his hand, trying to forcefully pull him away.

He subconsciously grabbed the opponent's wrist.

"Sir, it seems impolite to do this at someone's door."

"And he is obviously very afraid of you. You don't look like you know each other. You are not a trafficker, are you?"

As Bourbon said this, although there was a smile on the corner of his mouth, the chill in his eyes made Pisco pause.

Pisco withdrew his hand and finally started to look at the man in front of him.

Blonde hair, black skin, and a dangerous look, noticing these characteristics of the other party, the man squinted his eyes.

"You should be the latest newcomer, Bourbon, right? It seems that you just joined the organization and you don't know the rules very well. Listen carefully, members of the organization are not allowed to interfere in the private affairs of other members. Your behavior like this is indeed a bit inappropriate."

Bourbon raised his eyebrows, looked him up and down, and said, "Here, Mr. Pisco, maybe you don't realize now that your right foot is stepping on my house. If according to what you said, then Are you bothering me now? Your behavior seems a bit inappropriate."

When the man heard this, his face became a little distorted.

"how dare you……"

Bourbon blinked and looked at the other party innocently, "Why, is what I said wrong?"

Ren Haneda hid behind the opponent, and could hear Bourbon's voice coming from the front. Even though this person looked a little thin, at this moment, for Ren Haneda, he felt very safe.

Pisco was choked for a few words, but he still didn't see Ren Haneda coming out, and he also realized the other party's resistance.

So he changed his amiable appearance just now, and looked at Bourbon with some contempt.

"Although everyone is saying that Bourbon is developing very well now and will definitely become the backbone of the organization in the future, but looking at it now, it's nothing more than that."

Bourbon was not so aggressive when he heard the other party attacking him like this. He was even a little leisurely, patting the dust on his clothes, successfully making the man's complexion even worse.

Pisco said angrily: "If you really want to develop well in the organization, you'd better exercise your emotional intelligence. You know, you have to take their mood into account when you want to show off in front of a family."