Chapter 103

The man didn't speak, but looked at him with complicated eyes.

"Put your hands down."

Haneda Ren didn't listen to him, he stretched out his hand and gently took the controller from the boss's hand, and the old man didn't seem to react, and actually let him take it away.

"Is that what you said?"

As he said this, his fingers lightly stroked the button.

Seeing him like this, Gin put the gun in his hand against his head, the threat was self-evident.

Ren Haneda narrowed her eyes: "...Okay, since this is the case, let's see if it's your gun or my hand."

There was a bit of a smile on his mouth, and he noticed the sudden constriction of the pupils of the old man in front of him.

When he moved his hand, nothing changed around him.

"...I lied to you."

Haneda Ren put down his hand after saying this, and he looked back at Gin, but found that the other party's expression did not change.

"It's a pity, I thought I could see a different expression, I..."

Before Haneda Ren finished speaking, something brushed past his ears in the next second, and he couldn't hear anything at once.

And the gun in Gin's hand was still warm.

"...It really doesn't show mercy at all."

Although Ren Haneda said so, he was not surprised, and even felt that Gin's behavior was already very gentle, and he thought he would be killed at first.

Haneda Ren saw Gin's mouth move, as if he had said something, but the boss's expression was rather ugly, obviously frightened by his movements.

Then the boss said a few words, and suddenly left the room in a wheelchair.

Haneda Ren waited for a while, but still hadn't recovered her hearing. At this time, the person behind her got impatient and pushed him with a gun.

The opponent's intention is obvious, that is to let him keep up with the boss in front.

"All right."

Haneda Ren had no choice but to compromise and follow up. Now that the boss and the most loyal Gin are here, it is obvious that he has no advantage at all.

The three of them were in the dark environment, without speaking at all, they just walked towards the exit.

Because this period of silence was too long, Haneda Ren didn't know how she was doing now.

Faint drips of blood dripped from the ears grazed by bullets, but no one could see them in the darkness.

It wasn't until seeing the light coming from not far away that Ren Haneda saw the mouth of the old man in front of him opening and closing.

Only then did he realize that he hadn't been able to hear until now.

Ren Haneda was completely unaware of what the two said.

But even the tinnitus should be over by now. For some reason, it lasted so long this time.

Haneda Ren could only pay attention to their mouths, trying to understand their words.

The old man's complexion was not very good, as if he was saying the word "arrived".

If he didn't guess wrong, he should have reached the exit.

Haneda Ren looked back at Gin, the man's expression was complicated, "You go out first."

He froze for a moment before he understood what the other party meant.