Chapter 12

Ren Haneda didn't know how Gin was feeling, but he was really shocked.

Maybe it's because newborn calves are not afraid of tigers, yet someone dares to challenge Gin.

Haneda Ren looked at Gin's expression, the man usually has a face that can scare a child to tears, but now it is even more terrifying

He even admired Zhu Xingda who was still expressionless now.

Gin stared at the man for a long time, so long that Vodka next to him broke into a cold sweat, then took out a gun from his clothes and pointed it at the man.

Haneda Ren felt that her heart was in her throat, and the person Shirley handed over to him would be gone on the first day.

He couldn't even imagine the consequences.

What kind of eyes would Shirley look at him, and Mingmei...

Thinking of this, I feel that the threat of gin is nothing.

After all, Gin just made him die, but Shirley lost her trust in front of her.

Haneda Ren walked out from behind Zhu Xingda, facing the eyes of her boss looking at the dead.

He looked at his boss: "Master Gin, he..."

Before he finished speaking, he felt a loud noise coming from the front, and something slid across his cheek, and only the sound of sharp wind could be heard in his ears.

The distance was a little close, and Haneda Ren only felt a ringing in her ears.

He turned his head to look at the wall, and sure enough, it was the bullet fired by Gin just now.

Fortunately, there is nothing wrong with Zhu Xingda.

There was a moment of silence in the room.

When Ren Haneda's tinnitus got better and she could barely hear the sound, she heard the sound of gin.

The man's voice was not loud, probably because the gunshots were not suitable for him.

"What did you say?"

Zhu Xingda's voice was still very calm, as if it hadn't been affected.

"I……"

"Tsk." Qin Jiu interrupted unhappily, "It's not about you."

There were only two people who spoke just now, not Zhu Xingda, but...

Haneda Ren blinked, he seemed to have said five words just now?

He opened his mouth cautiously: "Master Gin?"

Speaking of it, he seemed to have never called the other party that way, and he didn't even have a formal title.

Gin didn't speak, but his face seemed to become gloomy.

Haneda Ren guessed that the other party didn't seem to like this name, he glanced at the vodka, but the man didn't give him an answer, and it seemed that he couldn't figure out what Gin was thinking.

He thought for a while, then changed his address again: "Brother?"

This is the customary name for vodka.

Ren Haneda looked at the atmosphere, and said a few more names, but Gin's complexion did not improve.

He seems to be checking the password, if the password is incorrect, he cannot proceed to the next step.

In the end, Ren Haneda really didn't know what to say, and said helplessly, "Sir, it's getting late."

Gin raised his eyelids and glanced at him: "What else?"