Chapter 27

Haneda Ren didn't know what Gin was here for until the end. It turned out that the other party also suspected that there was something wrong with Romani, and now that Romani was appreciated by the boss, Gin became even more vigilant.

You must know that when Romani had an accident, he almost died in the hands of Gin.

Fortunately, Gin only stayed for a while before leaving. Hearing Vodka said that the other party still had tasks in the morning, Haneda Ren looked at Gin's silver hair and said nothing.

When Scotland arrived the next day, he noticed the problem with the monitor.

After hearing that the gin had arrived last night, Scotland's expression changed.

Haneda Ren looked at each other: "You were outside last night?"

Thinking of what happened in the bar last night, Scotland was silent for a while.

"This is just to monitor you, and I won't look at him all the time. I'm not that perverted yet."

On the other hand, Ren Haneda didn't seem to mind this kind of thing at all.

"If I install this thing, won't you feel disgusted?"

Haneda Ren spread out her hands: "I have met a partner with a strong desire to control before."

Although that person is a bit strong, but among the partners, he is still good to him.

What he hates the most is the kind of partner who likes to torture people for fun, and finally makes the enemy die painfully.

Although Scotland didn't know what Ren Haneda's former partner was like, he could tell from the other person's expression that he was annoying.

Just as he was about to say something, Haneda Ren whispered as if talking to herself: "So I'm lucky to have met Scotland."

Scotland felt that what the other party said was wrong, and it was his luckiest thing to meet Black Norway.

Before the emotion in my heart disappeared, I saw the other party looking up at him.

"So can I leave the hospital now?"

Scotland's expression froze for a moment, feeling that the emotion in his heart disappeared in an instant, he gritted his teeth and said, "...I'll be fine after I ask the doctor."

When Haneda Ren heard this, she looked at the date on her phone and was a little happy: "Okay."

Sure enough, after asking the doctor, Ren Haneda was discharged from the hospital within a few days.

There were a lot of doctors who came to see him off, basically they all came to see him, thinking of the eyes they had drawn on him, wishing to dissect him, now they all felt a chill when seeing them.

Asai Chengshi looked at him and said with a smile, "I hope the next time I see you won't be in the hospital."

Ren Haneda waved goodbye to him.

It's just that he didn't have any tasks to do when he got home, and the vacation wasn't over yet.

The only thing he looks forward to is a special day at home.

When looking at the hands of the clock on the wall to twelve o'clock.

Haneda Ren looked at the empty room, and said softly, "Heda Ren, happy birthday."

After finishing this, he quickly took out his mobile phone.

I did something I've always wanted to do.