Chapter 53

Haneda Ren looked at Bourbon with strange eyes. He didn't speak until the other party noticed something and looked back at him.

"I think you're weird."

"How?" Bourbon asked.

Haneda Ren: "Why do you sound like you have met me before? But in my impression, we should have met for the first time when you joined the organization, right?"

Obviously this is the case, but Bourbon didn't respond.

The other party's silence made Ren Haneda a little uneasy. The system had already said that her memory recovery was relatively slow. Could it be that something really happened to them before?

Bourbon paused for a moment, but denied it: "No, I haven't seen it before."

He just thought of what Haneda Ren said just now.

In Bourbon's view, Ren Haneda is not a person who will reveal his emotions, so is it true that, as the other party said, he will not expose these emotions to those around him.

Even if the other party is not good at hiding emotions and is easy to guess, but even they can't guess what he is thinking in his heart.

Bourbon didn't believe that Ren Haneda really had no memory of what happened, as he said.

He is more willing to believe that because the past made the other party feel painful, that's why he kept silent.

Bourbon didn't understand at the time, and looking back now, he realizes that what Ren Haneda went through in this family at that time would be painful.

And now that the other party is still willing to come back here after getting rid of it for more than ten years, he can't imagine what kind of torture the other party is going through in his heart.

Hearing Bourbon's words, Haneda Ren breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, he didn't show his feet.

Others will feel that the memory of that period changed from blurred to clear.

However, Ren Haneda is a process from scratch, so if he knows that the people around him have that memory, he will become extremely guilty.

If he said something wrong, he would be exposed immediately.

So he can only say that he forgot.

From Bourbon's point of view, it may be that Ren Haneda breathed a sigh of relief and can finally avoid this painful topic.

Just as he was about to speak and change the subject, he heard someone coming down the stairs behind him.

Before he had time to look back, he saw Ren Haneda's eyes tremble, as if seeing something that frightened him, and then his body began to tremble.

I have never seen such emotions from the other party, and even Bourbon was a little surprised.

He saw Haneda Ren's body leaning towards this side, trying to cover himself with his body.

When Bourbon saw this, a solemn look crossed his face, and he turned his head to look over.

I saw a slightly burly man with white hair standing behind him. His skin was rather dark, and when he didn't speak, he had a feeling of calm and prestige.

If it was an ordinary person, he might really be afraid of the man's appearance and avoid it subconsciously.

However, Bourbon has seen all kinds of people in this organization for a long time, and he has long been used to this kind of sight, so he doesn't feel afraid.