Chapter 14

After Ren Haneda rejected the other party, Zhu Xingda did not speak for a long time.

This is also very similar to the way the two get along. When they first met each other, Haneda Ren always thought that the other party was not a talkative person.

But what the man showed just now is not the case.

As if disturbing someone's heart with a few simple words would make the other person happy.

Ren Haneda stared at the cup on the table, took a deep breath, and waited for her mood to calm down.

The people around him breathe very shallowly, and if they don't pay attention, they can't hear them at all. He is a little curious about what the other party is doing, but he doesn't want to turn his head away, as if telling the other party that he is paying attention to him.

"that."

Before he could make a move, the person next to him spoke first.

Ren Haneda turned her head to the side subconsciously, but she saw a magnified face when she turned her head.

He could even feel the other person's breath on his cheeks, and he couldn't help but gasp in fright.

As if he didn't feel Ren Haneda's stiffness, Zhu Xingda looked at him intently.

Then, his cheek hurt.

Ren Haneda let out her held breath and hit the man on the cheek.

"hiss."

Zhu Xingda's movements froze, and he said, "The wound on your face is starting to bleed."

He naturally knew when he got the injury, it was the bruise when Gin was provoked by him and then shot at the opponent.

It was originally just a small wound that stopped bleeding, but now some red blood drops started to overflow.

Haneda Ren's mouth twitched, if the man's hands weren't too strong, his wound wouldn't bleed, okay?

"Don't move, you'll be fine in a while."

The other party stared at the wound for a long time, and simply said: "Oh."

But he didn't take it back.

Originally, Zhu Xingda's figure was relatively tall, but now he was bending over, as if he was holding someone in his arms from a distance.

Zhu Xing looked down at Ren Haneda, the shallow wound on his face was not ugly, like a tattoo painted on purpose, and at this moment a few red jade beads slowly fell out from the gap of the wound, It was still glowing, and drops fell from the corners of the eyes, like blood and tears from the other party.

The man was frightened by the pain, and the breath he exhaled hit his face, and he trembled a little, revealing the other party's uneasiness.

The breath on the face does not make people feel disgusted, it only makes people feel a little itchy.

Because of this strange feeling, the movement of Zhu Xing's big hand was a little harder.

In an instant, he wiped the red pimple off his face, and passed under Hei Norway's eyes.

It's like applying eyeshadow, and it's a little more charming than before.

"It hurts, what are you doing?"

Zhu Xingda withdrew his hand, noticing the blood on his fingers, he chuckled lightly, his voice was a little low: "This is very suitable for you."

There was no blood on the other party's face at first, and he looked like he was about to become a fairy, but now because of the blood and tears that flowed out, he looked a bit dusty.