Chapter 98

"Ah."

Hearing the chuckle, Ren Haneda felt the other party's disapproval.

To be honest, if he wasn't holding a gun now, he wouldn't believe that he would do such a thing.

But this is also the result of Haneda Ren's repeated consideration.

Even so, Gin didn't underestimate his expression, but rather played with it.

"Boss has already looked for you?"

As he said that, he seemed to have guessed something?

Haneda Ren nodded, "I have already decided to go to the appointment, so there is one more important thing to do now."

Hearing what he said, Gin put his eyes on the gun in his hand.

"Is that what you're going to do?"

Haneda Ren smiled and said, "If Mr. Gin also passes by, I will be very distressed."

Don't even think about him knowing how Gin would behave if something happened that day.

"That's true." Qin Jiu sneered with some disdain, "If you find out that you have done anything detrimental to the organization, I will naturally be the first to get rid of you."

Haneda Ren was silent for a moment, then sighed, "That's why Mr. Gin has so many enemies."

According to what he observed, Gin alone attracted the hatred of most people, so he was worthy of being a model worker.

"So that's what you came up with?"

Haneda Ren keenly sensed the other party's anger, and he said: "With the relationship between Mr. Gin and me, if there is any conflict between me and the boss, it will be difficult for you, Mr. Gin, to be caught in the middle, right?"

Gin sneered.

"I won't do such a stupid thing, even if something happens, I will get rid of you without hesitation."

"So..." Ren Haneda whispered, "I'm afraid of this."

How to say, his somewhat relaxed arm stiffened again, aiming at the person in front of him.

Gin narrowed his eyes, as if he wanted to say something.

Ren Haneda waved at the other party, "Then, goodbye."

"……gentlemen."

"boom--"

A very loud sound came from the warehouse, the door slammed twice, and the red liquid dripped on the ground.

Gin's figure finally fell down.

Haneda Ren hesitated for a moment, but finally walked over.

His marksmanship has always been accurate, so he saw the opponent's face with his eyes closed.

He looked for it based on memory, and sure enough, he found the gun on the opponent.

"At this time, don't be so guarded against me."

Having said that, Ren Haneda reached out and took all the guns from the opponent's body, without any expression on her face.

His hands were stained with red blood, but he didn't care, and took out his phone.

After a long time, the other party was connected, but did not speak.

Haneda Ren frowned, and noticed the strangeness on the other side, "Doctor Chengshi?"

After a while, a man's voice came.

"Hmm, Lian-kun? Did something happen?"

"...This is what I want to ask you, what happened to you?"