Chapter 66

The old man raised his eyebrows and looked at Ren Haneda: "It seems that you are very confident in yourself."

"But I won't let the same thing happen to him a second time."

As soon as the old man's voice fell, Ren Haneda felt the presence of several strangers in the room.

Aware of this, Ren Haneda pouted, retracted her movements, looked at the old man's complacent look, and let out a displeased voice.

"Tsk."

The old man looked at him like this, and said with a smile: "Why, are you afraid?"

Haneda Ren gave the other party a supercilious look, but did not speak.

It is true that there is no chance of hitting the opponent now, but at the same time, it is also possible to be caught by the bodyguard.

Thinking of the possibility of being pressed and beaten by his bodyguards in front of this old man, Ren Haneda felt as if she was about to suffocate.

How could such a shameful thing happen to him!

"Of course not." Haneda Ren denied: "If you have the ability, let them fight with me."

Hearing this sentence, the other party's mouth twitched, "...they are my bodyguards, not thugs."

"What if something happens when they go out with you?"

Haneda Ren opened her mouth when she heard this sentence, wanting to refute the other party.

In the end, the old man continued: "I even wonder if you have joined forces with outsiders and are planning to assassinate me."

Haneda Ren didn't think about this, because the old man always looked confident in his eyes, and he really couldn't imagine the other party being assassinated.

But after being reminded by the other party, Ren Haneda became a little interested.

I didn't know what the old man was like when he was frightened, but he suddenly became curious.

Before he could speak, the old man opened his mouth.

"...What are you thinking about all day long! Don't expect such impossible things!"

The old man took a deep breath and said, "I think I'll be pissed off by you before I see that old guy in the organization."

"Oh yes, I almost forgot about it."

Haneda Ren has been feeling that something has been forgotten by him since just now, and now that he heard the other party's words, he finally remembered.

He said in a low tone: "Since you are the brandy in the organization, there is something you should be able to help me get."

Facing the suspicious eyes of the old man, Haneda Ren's eyes darkened: "...the medicine that makes people die."

The old man frowned when he heard this.

"You need something like that?"

Ren Haneda paused, and continued: "To be precise, it's a medicine for feigning death."

His eyes were dark and filled with indescribable emotions.

Hearing what he said, there was a trace of interest in the old man's eyes.

"Who are you going to use it for? This kind of thing may have serious flaws. You will never use it yourself."

The old man's intuition is a little too sensitive.

Ren Haneda avoids the topic, "Naturally, I have to be prepared. I didn't say that I will definitely use it."

But unexpectedly, the old man did not let go of this topic.