Chapter 62

"Huh?" Bourbon raised his eyebrows as he said so, "It seems that you have a big opinion on me."

If the other party's face is serious at the moment or they call back, Haneda Ren can still comfort herself.

But the other party looked at her with a half-smile, Haneda Ren felt that she was in disaster.

Things were obviously much more serious than he imagined.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Bourbon continued: "Why didn't you speak? Could it be that you haven't beaten enough yet."

Haneda Ren struggled for a moment, "Why don't you call back?"

I feel like I didn't hit him hard just now, so Bourbon should be merciful... right?

But when she met Bourbon's eyes, Ren Haneda was a little uncertain.

Although Bourbon is just an intelligence officer, as a member of the organization, his strength is not too bad, and the head is so fragile.

"Since you say that, then I won't show mercy."

Haneda Ren: ...

Please be merciful!

It's just that he didn't dare to say these words. With a man's character, even if he didn't intend to use force at first, he would use force when he heard his begging for mercy.

That's right, for some reason, in Ren Haneda's impression, Bourbon is just a shaker.

Perhaps it was caused by the aura of the opponent.

Haneda Ren and the man looked at each other, but the other didn't move. After a while, Bourbon suddenly laughed.

Ren Haneda was confused by the laughter, and looked at the other party blankly, waiting for the other party's actions.

Bourbon smiled and said, "Even if you look at me pitifully, I will do what I say."

Haneda Ren: ...

Then why did you look at each other just now? wrong……

Haneda Ren looked serious, and corrected: "It's not pitiful, it's a normal look."

Seeing him like this, Bourbon didn't talk to him, and even expressed a perfunctory expression, urging: "Put your head over here quickly."

Haneda Ren: I'm angry, but I can't do anything.

Not only that, he had to obediently stick his head out to the other party's request.

Haneda Ren sat like this, the more she thought about it, the more she felt something was wrong.

Why is he being beaten now? At first it didn't seem like it was his fault.

Thinking of this, his movements paused, and he looked at the man, "...Are you trying to trick me?"

Hearing this, Bourbon was taken aback for a moment. He withdrew his hand and said with a smile, "How do you say it?"

"It seemed to be your fault at first, right?" Haneda Ren recalled what the other party said, and I have to say that sometimes Bourbon's words are really choking.

He hit the opponent this time, and he felt inexplicably refreshed.

He has wanted to do this for a long time.

So this time he beat the other party, why did he have to be beaten again?

Thinking of this, Ren Haneda frowned.

Bourbon spread his hands and said, "But at first it seemed that you asked me to hit you, and I didn't say anything."

"Ahem." Bourbon coughed a few times, "And, don't you want to know about Pisco's information?"