Chapter 97

Dr. Ali's house.

"So, Ai-chan, did he really not see your face?"

Dr. Ali looked at the girl in front of the computer and said worriedly.

The other party didn't speak, but Conan next to him interjected, "Don't worry, doctor, he probably didn't see Hui Yuan's appearance, at most he only saw his hair, so there shouldn't be a big problem."

"That's it." The doctor breathed a sigh of relief, "Then I can rest assured."

The atmosphere in the room suddenly relaxed a lot. The two people who were talking ignored Hui Yuan, knowing that she was not a talkative person, so they didn't think it was strange.

"too naive."

The little girl in front of the computer suddenly spoke, her immature voice said mature words, and the movement of her hands stopped. She turned her head and looked at the two of them.

"Based on how well he knows us, he should know who I am when he sees my hair again."

"Ai, this..."

Dr. Ali's expression was a little surprised.

Conan looked at the other party seriously and opened his mouth,

"Hey, you mean, does he know you better than Gin?"

He couldn't forget that when Gin just got Hui Yuan's hair, he knew who it was.

"At least we've known each other since we were kids, don't you think?"

"Isn't that bad? That black Norwegian, what the hell is he?"

Huiyuan sighed, she got up from the computer desk, folded her hands around her chest, and said, "Although it is a title from a few years ago, it also shows his strength. In the past, the organization called him 'Mission Machine'." , Listening to the name, you should know what kind of person he is."

Conan's expression was not very good, because he heard Haibara continue to say: "And if he has doubts about me, he will probably investigate my information, and it will inevitably have something to do with you."

Thinking of what might happen, Conan felt bad, he put his hand on his chin, thinking about something.

At this time, the bell rang at the door, and Dr. Ali was taken aback, and went to open the door angrily.

"At this point in time, who will it be?"

Conan said so, and followed curiously.

There was a woman wearing a hat and a mask at the door. She looked very strange, but the key point was that she was still wearing black clothes, which made Conan subconsciously take precautions.

"It's like this. Someone hired me to deliver this courier here. Are you Dr. Ali?"

The old man nodded, "I am right."

Conan asked, "What does the person you're talking about look like?"

The woman handed the courier in her hand to the other party, leaned over and replied, "It's a handsome and young man. He disappeared after he gave me the money."

"This, this is..."

Dr. Ali's voice sounded a little surprised.

Before Conan moved, the woman said, "Since the things have been delivered, I won't bother you."

Dr. A Li nodded in thanks: "Ah, I'm really sorry for your inconvenience."

On the other hand, Conan focused on the courier because he saw the sender on it.