Chapter 90

Haneda Ren couldn't help being stunned for a moment when she heard the voice coming from the phone.

He really didn't think that Gin would agree to him.

And through the tone of the other party, he knew that Qin Jiu was not joking, and the other party was not that kind of person.

"What else do you want to say?"

Hearing this question, Ren Haneda shook her head subconsciously, only to realize that the other party could not see it, so she answered.

"No, nothing."

"In that case, do you know what to do?"

Haneda Ren replied: "Don't worry, Mr., since you have agreed, I will not break the appointment."

"After all, I am the one who gets the benefits."

"Tsk." Gin's tone was a little impatient, "Hurry up."

Before he could respond, the other party hung up the phone.

Haneda Ren was a little helpless, he put the phone in his pocket, opened the door, and there happened to be a maid standing there.

"Tell the housekeeper that you don't need to prepare my meal tonight, and I'll come back in a few days."

The maid froze for a moment: "Master, are you going out? But the lawyer..."

Haneda Ren smiled and said: "Lawyers are not a big deal, those heirs are, but I think Mr. Jiangjiao should be able to solve these problems. Trouble."

After speaking, he walked towards the door, but he met another person on the way.

Seeing him like this, the man was a little surprised.

"Where are you going?"

Haneda Ren actually thought of how to face Bourbon just now, but she didn't expect such a coincidence to meet her now.

"...Porsche 356a."

He didn't directly mention the destination, but the model of a car.

Hearing this, Bourbon's face froze.

"At this time? The lawyer should have arrived."

Haneda Ren nodded, he hesitated for a moment, and couldn't help but said: "Also, remember to say sorry to Scotland for me, I'm afraid I'm going to miss the appointment."

Saying so, he passed each other and walked towards the door.

Bourbon didn't stop him, and said in a quiet tone, "...Don't forget that I'm your subordinate now."

Haneda Ren didn't look back, he waved his hand as a farewell.

After walking to the garage and looking at nearly 20 cars inside, he had a rough idea of ​​how rich he is now.

He is now the head of the family.

And it seems to be very rich.

With that in mind, his eyes scanned the cars.

Haneda Ren didn't pick the most expensive car like a nouveau riche, and finally he chose a somewhat old car.

When he sat on it, his expression twisted, and a light flashed in his eyes.

The old man's favorite car is now in his hands and at his mercy.

...

Masuyama House.

The lawyer was sitting on the sofa and was talking about the content of the will when suddenly there was a loud engine sound outside, like starting a racing car.