Chapter 102

The old man's appearance made everyone around him frown, because his reaction was too calm.

Haneda Ren looked at the other party, but didn't give any reaction. The next second, he felt that his eyes were dark, and someone was standing in front of him.

Akai Hideichi didn't look back, "...stay away from here, or you'll be arrested soon."

Haneda Ren was stunned for a moment, and took a few steps back. Even so, he was still paying attention to the expression of the boss.

He had an ominous premonition.

From just now, it seems that something has been ignored by him.

It is precisely because of this matter that the old man is so calm at this moment.

The members of the surrounding black organizations have been brought under control. For the FBI and the police, this operation can definitely be called a success.

But the performance of the old man made them unhappy.

Ren Haneda sat on the sofa, watching the FBI around them counting the number of people.

He sighed, withdrew his gaze from looking at the boss, and instead looked at the window, dazed.

I kept thinking about the strangeness of this villa in my mind.

At this moment, Ren Haneda noticed something, and he couldn't help getting up and approaching the window.

"……I see."

Saying so, Haneda Ren's expression changed.

"Everyone get out of here."

As soon as his words fell, the house shook, as if an earthquake had occurred, and the huge roar made the surrounding people have to cover their ears.

The dust on the roof fell with the vibration, and Haneda Ren had to lower her body's center of gravity to maintain her balance.

It was also at this time that he searched among the crowd, but he didn't see the figure of the old man.

until darkness appeared.

Akai Shuichi stabilized his body and asked his colleagues, "What happened?"

The others looked panicked and didn't know what happened.

He had no choice but to walk out and saw some people in a panic.

Seeing Akai, the others hurriedly said, "I don't know what happened just now, but there was an explosion here."

Akai Shuichi looked at the buried exit and frowned, "Check what caused the explosion."

The explosion was completely unexpected.

He made a phone call and asked Bourbon, but he also got a negative answer.

At this time, Akai Shuichi also noticed something was wrong.

He returned to the room, and when he saw the others, he couldn't help saying: "The old man is gone, and there is another person who disappeared at the same time."

Akai Shuichi looked around and already had an answer in his heart. His expression was ugly, revealing his anger.

"That friend of yours."

"Could it be that he escaped while we were panicking?"

Akai Shuichi shook his head, "He should have been taken away by the boss."

He remembered what the old man said just now.

It was at this time that the people outside shouted: "We found it, we found the old man."